Chapter 3: End of Test

Nobara: If you don't come out, I'll exorcise you right there!

Outside

Megumi: Kugisaki has experience, isn't it too late for that?

Gojo: Curses arise from the human mind and become stronger and more numerous the more people around.

Inside

Blue flames erupt from Nobara's nails, who releases them into the air and then hits them with her hammer, sending them flying and hitting the head of the central mannequin. He starts to fall on his back, when he stops and an eye appears in the mannequin's face. Several eyes appear on the mannequin's head, which begins to rise.

Nobara: So, idiot, you better get those nails *snaps your fingers* or my damn energy will come in.

The nails start to enter his head, causing it to explode and he falls.

Nobara *thoughts*: Perfect.

A noise was heard, Nobara made a surprised expression when she noticed a boy hiding behind boxes, she started to approach.

Nobara *thought*: Maybe he came in to play and ran into the curse. * Speaking *: Hi, you can leave this safe now.

The boy denies shaking his head.

Nobara *turning around*: I think boys are uncomfortable around pretty girls.

Boy: Wait, don't leave me here-

A hand goes through the wall and grabs the boy's head, pinning it to the ground.A curse ends up going through the wall and he lifts the boy and moves him in a way to provoke Nobara.

Nobara *putting into combat*: Hostage, this curse is smart.

Outside

Gojo: Some curses have gained intelligence and sometimes offer cruel choices and put the weight of lives on the scale.

Inside

Nobara *thought*: dammit, dammit, DAMMIT, the curse is not even that strong, grade 4, maybe 3, but she knows it, calm down, if I die the child will also die, and if he dies first I will live, thinking like that I better survive.

Nobara throws her weapons to the ground.

Nobara: I'm unarmed, let the boy go.

Does the curse smile?!

Nobara *thought*: I'm an idiot, the curse isn't letting go, I wanted to see Saori one last time.

Suddenly a hand goes through the wall.

Y/n: Wait, did you miss de curse?!

Itadori: I think so.

Itadori using his strength makes a hole in the wall and goes towards the curse that puts the boy in front of him as a shield, however Itadori cuts the curse's hand making it release the boy.Itadori grabs the boy, Y/n appears behind Itadori and hits the curse with his English punch making it fly and crash into a wall.

Y/n: Using the kids as a shield, coward.

The curse starts to pass through the wall.

Itadori: The curse is running away.

Nobara: I won't let someone give me that arm.

Y/n picks it up and throws the cursed arm to Nobara.

Y/n: It's in hand, boss.

Outside

The curse jumps out of the building.

Megumi: I exorcise it.