Chap.1

Y/N hit there axe on the final block of the tree.

Y/N: Finally, got enough birch wood. Now back to base.

Y/N started to make their way back to their base. They have been building up their base in the land they had found. It took blood,sweat, and tears to build up the base to where it is now. Netherite blocks and tools as decoration. Structures remade in their vision. Nearly every single music disc, they had stacks of almost every disc, but all they needed was the pigstep disc. A farm housing every single animal there is. Beacons which can be turned on and off. And on top of it all, the main house. Build out the starter house from when they first spawned.

Y/N was working on a new basement room, which need birch. But as they walked to the entrance of the house they saw a oddly placed block.

Y/N: ehh Just another Endermen.

Y/N had been avoiding every mob they could. Even with full enchanted netherite and a elytra to escape, they still wouldn't try and fight to many.

Y/N Heh guess I should just toss this in with the other blocks. Never know when I may need it.

Y/N Tossed the birch and the other blocks into the chest.

Y/N: Guess I should head to the village while it's still daylight out.

They grabbed some shulker boxes and trading supplies. They began their fly to the village. After a great trading experience, the sun began to set. About half way home their elytra broke. Coming down to the ground at fast speed, they had a bad tumble to the land. Their armor took some of the damage but that didn't do much to stop the pain in Y/N leg. The moon rose to the sky, the mobs began to pour into the area.

Y/N: Only one way out of this.

Y/N pulled out their netherite sword, and started slashing at the mobs, all with a sharp pain in their leg. While they tried to fight off as much as they could, their pain grew greater. Soon the pain was too much to keep fighting and they stumbled into a nearby woods. Y/N had to much trouble staying conscious and blacked out on the ground.