Chapter 1

Present Day

A young woman at the age of twenty was in front of the closed door of the bedchamber of the notorious Young Master in this town. Her facial expresssion was unreadable but there's a hint of indifference on her pretty face when she heard that her so-called husband was rumored in the estate that he was keeping a pretty young male painter around him and both spend nights together in the entire day.

For the past six months, the young woman was staying in her half-brother's estate for unknown reasons till she decided that she will return with a peaceful mind after been stressed for so long because of a certain someone.

But she didn't expect this.

Her hadmaiden named Boram was trembling with both fear and anxiety because the young Madam had been away from her husband for almost six months and this scandalous news was alarming especially that it was the young Madam's reputation and pride is at stake.

"Lady Yun hee...my lady..." she got teary eyed when they heard the Young lord's groans inside the bedchamber and the cries with moans from his bedpartner. How shameless is her Young Madam's husband, she cannot believe that a refined and elegant Lady Yun hee was married to a scum like Yoon Seungho.

The Young Madam sighed, "Let's go, Boram. We don't want to disturb my husband's carnal affair with a peasant in this late evening. I will just talk to him tomorrow." She told her loyal handmaiden with a calm tone. She clenched the small basket of fresh peaches she bought for her husband in hopes that they would reconcile but she didn't expect that he would go so far as to treat her so disrespectfully.

She was then, outside of the courtyard filled with beautiful landscape and a familiar elder man and some servants were respectfully bowed at the Young Mistress and the only wife of the eldest son of the Yoon Household, "Madam, we didn't expect that you suddenly arrived home without any notice. We forgive of our discourtesy." They said in a formal way and her cold amethyst eyes glares at them, "Is it true that my husband had become pined with a lowborn painter? How come?" She muttered while looking at them intensely and they could sensed a cold aura around the Young Madam.

"I believe that the Young Master was amazed of Nakyum's talent on erotic paintings? That's probably why, the young lord was so fond with the painter." Servant Kim replied with a humble tone and Yun hee was bemused, "Erotic...Paintings?" Her attention was then, drifted on her husband's bedchamber and the young painter's cries and moans was obviously could hear from outside and the servants' expression was obviously filled with discomfort and disgusts.

She silently chuckles, "This is kind of interesting." Yun hee thought that such talent of making indecent paintings was gifted as it reminded her of someone she knows from her past.

**********************************

His olive eyes slowly opens as he looked up the ceiling with tired eyes, the young male painter slowly get up and he glanced at his bedside to see the sleeping handsome Yoon Seungho and his bare chest expose in which he blushes madly. Last night was intense for him because they've been doing it the entire day without any rest and his lower abdomen was quite painful. "I should get going before the lord might awake." He told himself innerly. He grabbed his clothes and his bandana as he gently put it around his forehead. He quitely glanced at the sleeping Yoon Seungho and then, he stepped down to the soil and he found a beautiful young woman was gracefully carrying a basin of warm water.

He was mesmerized as she was a beauty; long, braided ebony locks that was below her back, fair skin, and gorgeous amethyst eyes. She seems like ignoring him and just casually entered the bedchamber. Is she a female servant or perhaps?

"Hey! You dirty peasant! What the hell are you standing there!" An angry middle- aged woman stormed off and glared at Nakyum hatefully, "You just happened to passed by the Young Madam of this estate and you didn't even dare to greet her?! How brazen you are for Lady Yun hee!" She scolded the bewildered Nakyum and he muttered the name of the beautiful lady.

"Lady Yun hee." He muttered.

***********************************

He slowly get up from his sleeping form with his naked body expose and he seemed to be disappointed that his beloved Nakyum was leaving him again everytime during mornings. He yawned his mouth in a lazy manner until a familiar female voice suddenly interrupts him.

"It seems that you are still not recover from pleasure last night, husband." She said in a mocking tone and his amber eyes widen to see his familiar young wife whom he had not been in contact for six months, "You...how did you get here!" He growled but then, he calms down when his gentle wife suddenly offers him a wet cloth.

"You must first clean your body. Then, after that, we will discuss things that quite intriguing recently." She said in a calm manner and she slowly gets up and ignoringly left her husband alone as she closed the door.

Seungho was puzzled at what his wife just said.

************************************

The two married couple looked at each other but then, Seungho suddenly becomes rebellious and smirked at his young wife, "So, what else do you want to discussed, wife. I don't have much time idling around here." He told her in an arrogant tone but Yun hee's expression was remain calm.

"I heard a rumor that you had keeping a young painter against his will. Am I correct?" She looked at him intently but it's obvious that her promiscous husband was guilty, "It's none of your concern and don't pry on my business, wife. If you don't want me to behead you right now."

"But if you do that, you will be charged of murder and you know how my half-brother was willing to execute you no matter what crime you committed." She threatened and this is why Seungho love and hate this woman; she was fierce and strong enough to antagonize him.

He chuckles darkly, "But that old man and your bastard of a brother made an agreement which includes not to harm me as we are bounded by contract of marriage." He replied with haughtiness and Yun hee's fist clenched on her silk chima, this is one of the reason why it's hard for her to divorce this pathetic excuse of a man because they were under the law of this land that states that a woman shall not divorce their husband but the husband can which includes adultery but as of now, her husband didn't divorce her.

Because she didn't commit any sin against him.

She bite her lower lip. "We agreed to one another that I should keep a blind eye on your affairs with men but..." she clenched her fists, "...Keeping a male mistress was another thing! Do you want to be killed by my brother? You know how much he despises the fact that you disrespected me like this. I tried to be tolerant with that filthy personality of yours but this had crossed the line." She scolded at him but all of a sudden, she screamed when her furious husband was flipping the table on the other side and he grabbed his blade and he threatened Yun hee, "I don't give a damn what your bastard brother will do. I will just have to kill him if he stormed into this estate." He said in a cold tone and Yun hee's teary eyes was obvious as she feared her husband's bipolar demeanor. Her body trembles when he stormed out and he was calling out Nakyum's company and after that, Yun hee quietly left the living room and she was standing on the corridor.

A widen smirk just plastered on her face.