Chapter 2

Warning: Explicit Sexual Themes

I first met my future husband when I was just fourteen years old and he was just twenty-two at that time. 

He was introduced to me by Lord Yoon, the patriarch of the noble Yoon Household and I was accompanied by my half-brother at that time. 

Yoon Seungho's eyes at that time was too intimidating and his smile was creeping me out.

As if, he was prying on to his new prey. 

But at that moment.

I noticed that behind those amusing orange-red eyes hides sadness and fear as well.

"Lady Yun-hee, are you alright?" Her personal servant named Boram looked at the beautiful young noble lady with a worried expression. 

Yun Hee, was letting her hair down below her back and everyone in the town was considered her one of the most beautiful women in Joseon. Her distinct beauty attracts many men and some are willing to propose to her and some are pitied her because she was the wife of the notorious hellraiser, Yoon Seungho who always brings misfortune to people who were close to him.

The noblewoman replied, "I'm alright." she yawned and rub her right eye. The young noblewoman stared at her servant, "Where is my husband right now?" She questioned on a lazy manner and Boram was hesitantly replied with a flustered look.

"The Young Master was with the peasant, my lady. I heard rumors in the estate that they've been spending each other at night. How scandalous. Why must you bear such a husband, my lady. You don't deserve such a terrible, ingrate man like the young lord." She weep because Lady Yun Hee was a gentle soul and was trying to hold back her shame and embarrassment in order to save face in the aristocrat society especially to her half-brother who was the commander of the *Podocheong, is a government organization that arrested criminals in Joseon and he was also an influential nobleman in Hanyang Province.

Yunhee understands that her female servant was just worried about her well-being and smile, "You don't have to worry about me, Boram. I'm getting used of his eccentric behavior ever since I have met him a long time ago. I'm aware of his sexuality from the moment we're engaged to be married but I tried my very best to secure this marriage for my brother's sake so I'm not sad at all." She said with a smile but deep inside, there  is something aching on her chest for no apparent reason when she mentioned about her husband, Yoon Seungho.

*****************************************************************************

They've been doing since last night.

Nakyum, who was currently naked, along with his beloved Lord Seungho, who as well, naked was lifting his hips and the perverted nobleman's long tongue was teasing the hole on Nakyum's bottom while looking at the young painter with an indecent look.

It's already morning and both males keep on seeking each other's pleasures as their warm embrace engulfed the entire bedroom. Nakyum's mouth let out a moan, "My lord, a little more...deeper." he begged with his face redden. He was very tired. He wanted to rest but Seungho was stubbornly wanted to have another round with him. 

Meanwhile, Seungho was delighted to see his beloved Nakyum indulged with pleasure, "You keep on demanding for quite a while, Kyum." his affectionate nickname for the pretty male painter and his tongue deeply slurping the hole on Nakyum's bottom and the latter was screaming in pleasure because of the stimulation. 

Nakyum's arms open and pulled Seungho to a sloppy kiss in which the perversive nobleman accepted it wholeheartedly. He wanted Nakyum so much. He will never let him go. 

But then, a certain woman flashes in his mind that triggers him. Seungho's mouth suddenly apart from Nakyum and he was pause for a minute that confuses the male painter, "My lord, is something the matter?" He asked the stunned Seungho.

Yun Hee.

Seungho's teeth gritted in annoyance and he pounced Nakyum and his hungry mouth sucked the poor male painter's neck and his large hand was rubbing Nakyum's erected cock. "My lord! Stop!" He begged as his petite male figure was squashed by Seungho's hard build muscles, his olive pair of eyes froze when Seungho's huge cock was thrusting on his insides without any mercy. 

I want more...I want more...I...want more...

That's what keep on repeating on Yoon Seungho's head while having sex with Nakyum. His orange-red eyes was staring at the male painter's lust expression while being soak in pleasure. He closed his eyes, he remembered that girl's face when he first met her. 

Full of emptiness. 

Her innocent but emotionless gaze was caught him by surprise while he indulge himself with pleasure with Jihwa when was just in his late teens. 

Lord Seungho, I hate you.

That was her first word he said to him and she left. 

***************************************************************************

She was reading a book under the cherry blossom tree. 

Ignoring the rumors among the female servants about the scandalous affair between her husband and the male painter. 

She closed her eyes, Yun hee remembered what her half-brother and his wife just suggested to her six months ago while they were having a picnic together with her nephew and niece.

Yunhee, if you don't want that bastard anymore. Just divorce him.  That was the words of her sister-in-law who was like an older sister to her because she couldn't stand the humiliation that YunHee just suffered at the hands of Yoon Seungho. Meanwhile, her half-brother was keep silent because he had a deal with the elder Yoon a long time ago but though, deep inside, he wanted her to divorce the eldest son immediately. 

She smirked, "But I had other reasons why I cannot divorce, Lord Seungho." She leaned her back on the tree and her deep amethyst eyes that was considered bad luck on her town was looking at the blushing face of Nakyum along with her husband who was physically close to the painter. Yunhee decided to avert her gaze when those two kissed each other behind her and her fists clenched, "I don't understand why I am like this, I know from the very start that he didn't like me but why does my chest hurt for some reason." She frowned while holding her chest. 

As she hide a glimpse of her husband, her gaze was on her husband's tongue dominating Nakyum's mouth and that loving gaze. She wanted it. She wanted her husband, but she can't. 

Her insides her throbbing. 

"Kyum. I want you to suck my cock this instant." 

"What? My lord. In this broad daylight? What if..." His olive eyes widen when he saw his lover's wife who absentmindedly reading a book underneath the tree. He was hesitant on doing this.

Seungho frowns, "Don't test my patience here." he disrobe himself and his erected dick was infront of Nakyum who blushes madly and the male painter had no choice but to open his mouth and suck his beloved master's dick while hiding his shame from the young Madam. 

Meanwhile, YunHee find this amusing, "Did he do this intentionally?" she bemused as she was referring to her disgusting husband. She sighed and looked at the two of them with her usual apathetic expression that Seungho was suddenly turned on. 

How he loved that expression of hers. 

It reminded him ten years ago.