(3)

a/u: double update today cause I felt bored 🤷🏻‍♀️
another update will be tomorrow;

smut included in this chapter

oh boy he hated school, after the basketball game, he was mobbed. he got stepped on, and his clothes was ruined.

he laid in bed, as it was the weekend already. he was watching some mukbangs and he was fucking hungry. he threw his phone to the edge of bed, he got out of bed and walked downstairs. he went to the kitchen and grabbed some ramen, cooking it and eating it. he finished the ramen and decided it wasn't enough. he put on his slides and a jacket, soon walking out of the house, and walking to the nearest store. he walked in the store, buying some chips, and some freshly made tteokbokki.

he saw a familiar figure, and saw it was taehyung. "how did the date go?" jungkook asked him, raising his eyebrows. "uh... it went uhm okay I guess." taehyung shrugged, responding. jungkook nodded and went to go pay, soon leaving but was stopped by taehyung. "can I come with you to your house..?" he asked, and jungkook hesitated but nodded.

time skip

both of them were eating on the couch as they were watching a movie. "do you have wine?" taehyung asked, wanting wine obviously. they were underage sure but a bit of wine wouldn't hurt right? jungkook walked to get the wine and came back, two glass cups in his hand. "here." jungkook said, bored. they drank a couple of shots, both drunk. jungkook and taehyung felt heat rush through their bodies. jungkook looked at taehyung as taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist. he bit his lip, sitting on taehyung's lap. he slowly started to grind, biting his lip to not let out noise.

taehyung watched him, drinking another shot of wine. jungkook breathes heavily, whining, wanting more friction. "never knew you were so needy, hm?" taehyung smirked. he blushed and continued to grind. taehyung picked him up, gently setting him on the couch, caressing his cheek. he slowly kissed down jungkook's neck, taking off his shirt and seeing his gorgeous body. he traced his fingers all over jungkook's stomach. "love, you're gorgeous." taehyung muttered as jungkook blushed. taehyung took off his own sweatpants, his boner visible through his thin boxers. jungkook took off his shorts as taehyung started check him out. taehyung slowly palmed jungkook as jungkook moaned out.

taehyung softly took off jungkook's boxers, and pumped his length. "h-hyung." jungkook breathed out. "it's okay love, i'll go gentle on you." taehyung reassured. jungkook nodded, moaning as taehyung was still pumping his hard length. taehyung took off his boxers, his thick length hitting onto his stomach. taehyung grabbed a condom, and lube. he put the condom on his dick, spreading lube all of it so he doesn't hurt jungkook. he lined his dick up to jungkook's hole. jungkook clenched onto the sheets. taehyung decided he'll be a little tease, so he went down to jungkook's hole, and started to tongue fuck. jungkook was a moaning mess just by the tongue, taehyung gave his ass a gentle slap. he decided to stop teasing, and put his length into jungkook's hole. he kisses jungkook to help his pain, jungkook kisses back. all jungkook was feeling pain, not pleasure. "m-move." jungkook breathed out. taehyung slowly pulled out and pushed back in. jungkook's moans were like music to his ear. taehyung thrusted gently into him as jungkook kept moaning. taehyung continue to fuck him, jungkook was surely enjoying it. jungkook came, and soon after taehyung came also.