(4)

Jungkook woke up completely naked, and he was shocked seeing taehyung next to him. 'did we have sex last night?' was the only thing in his mind right now. he felt like crying, he felt disgusting."love lay back down.." taehyung groaned, pulling jungkook back down by his waist. jungkook blushed, and laid down. "tae it's morning, can i atleast make breakfast?" jungkook pleaded, a pout forming on his lips. "fine but don't take too long.." taehyung moved around soon falling back asleep. first, he had to get dressed, soon he hurriedly got out, wincing from the pain his ass was giving. he limped all the way to the kitchen.

he sighed, and started making eggs, he didn't like eggs but that was the only thing in the fridge. he finished making the eggs and set two plates of eggs onto the counters. he heard taehyung walk down, and hurriedly eats the eggs. he finished and washed his dishes. "after you finish eating, please go." jungkook said, looking away from taehyung's gaze. taehyung nodded, as jungkook went to the living room. he finished eating his eggs, and went upstairs to grab his clothes. he was dressed as he walk downstairs, and left the house. jungkook let out a sigh that he hadn't known he was holding in.

jungkook remembered he had homework to do that was due last friday. he dropped his shoulders and started walking to his room. he was working until he got a text from... lia.

lia: hey thanks for setting me and tae up! we are dating now
jungkook: yw
lia: you should've been there! he asked me to be his girlfriend like what uh 5 minutes ago
jungkook: nice, i am kinda busy so im gonna go, congratulations though
lia: thanks i'll see you at school jungkookie

he rolled his eyes, did taehyung just use him for sex? he didn't really care, but he surely didn't want to be around taehyung ever again. it soon ended up to be the afternoon, 'damn time really went fast' he thought. he got up, and went to the kitchen, he made some ramen and ate it. he finished eating it and watched the episode he left off of squid game. he started watching episode six, and throughout the episode he cried. he sobbed as the old man 'died'. he wiped his ears, grabbing another piece of tissue, snotting onto the tissue. he wiped his tears as he grabbing the blanket and wrapped himself up.

a/n: sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy with school work and practice.

anyways this chapter is more of a filler.