EPILOGUE

2 years later

2 years later

RAVENNA MIKAELSON PARKER walked through the compound. She rounded the corner and mounted the stairs. She entered a room and flicked the light. A small cooing came from a crib and she smiled.

She leaned over the crib and smiled at the two baby girls inside, "Good morning."

"It is a very good morning," a voice spoke. She turned around. Kai stood with his arm crossed over his chest. He advanced toward her and engulfed her in a hug. He kissed the top of her head and rested his own on it.

"I thought you left?"

"I took a day off, I was making breakfast. It was supposed to be breakfast in bed but..."

"Sorry," she kissed his lips and a groan came from the door.

"Not in front of my innocent daughter's eyes."

Ravenna rolled her own and looked towards her — admittedly — favourite brother, "Hope is too young to know what is going on. Don't be dramatic." Klaus walked further into the room and picked his daughter up out of the crib. She smiled happily and a joyous look crossed his face.

"We're going to see mummy," Klaus told her. He left the room to find Caroline, leaving the couple. They turned towards the baby left and smiled.

"Good morning my little angel," Kai picked her up. Victoria Mikaelson was Hope's cousin and their daughter. The small baby was adorable. She had blue-green eyes and was sprouting raven hair.

Kai kissed her all over and she giggled, "Well now we can have breakfast like a family. I'm sure everyone's up." They exited the room and made their way downstairs. Indeed everyone was up and Elijah, Finn, Kol and Enzo were arguing about what to have for breakfast.

The ladies — Caroline, Bonnie, Davina, Sage and Hayley — were sitting at the table watching them in amusement.

"What's going on?" Ravenna whispered.

"They've been arguing for the past five minutes. Elijah and Finn want eggs while Kol and Enzo want pancakes," Hayley laughed at Elijah's frustrated expression. When Hayley had met Elijah she was sceptical about him as he was an Original but eventually warmed up to him and they fell in love.

"It truly is funny," Sage nodded. She and Finn had reunited a while ago and had gone travelling before rejoining the family in New Orleans.

Rebekah and Freya weren't home as they were with their significant others but Ravenna was sure they would bet on who would win this argument.

Klaus rolled his eyes as he came downstairs, after not finding Caroline, and spoke quietly with Kai. The two gave their children to their mothers and moved into the kitchen.

The two arguing pairs didn't even notice what they were doing, too wrapped up in their argument, until the scent of pancakes came from beside them. Kol cheered as he smelt it and looked at it but it immediately dropped as he realised they had made eggs as well. He pouted and sat beside Davina irritated.

Elijah breathed deeply, trying to regain his mannerism and decorum.

As the food finished the family sat around the table happily. They were later joined by Freya, Keelin, Rebekah and Marcel.

Ravenna looked around as they laughed and smiled. The body snatcher's actions had influenced a lot in the world. She changed both minor and major things and killed a few people but in the end, everyone had their happy ending. Even the annoying doppelganger ended up with Damon and Stefan found his happiness in a human girl.

Author's Note

Hello, lovelies. Thank you so much for reading this book.

Please read my other books if you like Klaus Mikaelson, Finnick Odair or Steve Rogers. Please also follow my Pinterest (which is in the banner below) to see all my aesthetics for books and my book covers.

Anyway thank you for reading