Act I - Episode 2 Underground

Rodri: I always like to do this quick speech before the chapter, so if you're new here get used to it.

_________________________________________________________________

Munick and Lyon slid down the muddy steep floor, they couldn't see how far they have gone until they hit the cold hard stone floor.

Munick: "Scheisse!" Munick yelled as he stopped himself from sliding further.

Lyon: "Mon Dieu, Are you okay Munick?" Lyon asked standing up from the floor.

Munick: "For now." Munick said looking up at the hole they've just fell down.

Sounds of a gruesome battle echoed from up above, they both could hear the dragon screeching alongside magical forces being expelled everywhere, the ceiling shaken above them letting some dust fall on Munick's head.

Munick: "We need to leave this place immediately, or else we'll be crushed under the debris." Munick said walking ahead.

Lyon: "Good idea, but what is this place?" Lyon questioned following his friend.

Munick: "I do not know, but is rather dark in here." Munick raised his hand and a small fire emanated from his gauntlet.

Lyon: "That'll be helpful." Lyon said following Munick.

Munick: "So, do you have any clue of why is the dragon attacking Velez?"

Lyon: "I don't, dragons don't move out of their safe zone to attack something that isn't a threat to them. I sincerely don't see a reason why that dragon would've attacked." Lyon explained.

Munick: "Maybe, it saw something that I thought it was threatening?" Munick questioned.

Lyon: "I doubt it, Velez hasn't been attacked by a dragon ever since the holy war." Lyon responded.

Munick: "So what if isn't a threat that triggered the dragon?" Munick added.

Lyon: "Explain." Lyon spoke confused.

Munick: "What if the dragon was being forced to act this way?" Munick explained.

Lyon: "Taming a dragon? That's extremely difficult and requires a huge amount of magical energy to perform. Not counting that the 'Dragon Clan' has been eradicated." Lyon responded.

Munick: "I saw a marking on the dragon's neck." Munick had a quick remind of glazing at the dragon.

Lyon: "Marking? If there's actually a marking then the dragon was indeed tamed by the sorts of magic." Lyon concluded.

Munick: "Be careful, the floor is broken down here." Munick warned looking down at the what it seemed a bottomless pit.

Lyon: "The path continues over there." Lyon pointed ahead of them.

Munick: "But the hole is large for a straight jump." Munick stated looking around.

Munick walked to a wall on the side noticing some ledges that were large enough for them to hold onto.

Munick: "This way let's reach the other side through this path." Munick said lighting up the sword on his back and holding onto the ledge.

Lyon: "After you." Lyon grabbing onto the ledge aswell.

Munick: "I never knew Velez was built on top of a cave." Munick said leaping onto a ledge above.

Lyon: "It's not a cave, there are stone bricks around." Lyon pointed out.