#03

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

The next time you see Yoongi, it's in a different setting but under the same circumstances. When he texted you a different address out of nowhere and a week without contacting you or Yeonseok, there had been more than one reason why you were so surprised at the sight of an unknown number. First of all; how did he get your number? As you later found out, Yeonseok gave it to him (not so pleasantly and willingly) after Yoongi contacted him just for that. This happened three days after you met up with him in his tattoo studio.

The second reason had been a new address and a simple 'meet me here tomorrow', nothing more and nothing less. As Yoongi buzzes you in (at least you think and hope it's him) and the complex of apartment buildings surround the whole street, you realize he must've texted you his home address.

Well, this is definitely different.

Not knowing where the hell you're even going, it's like Yoongi reads your mind when your phone chimes with a new notification and as you pull it out of your pocket, you see a single number. Six.

You sigh at the lack of communication because so far, ever since Yoongi has decided to contact you has always been through a text. A part of you is glad about that, Yoongi has a weird effect on you and just the thought of communicating with him through a phone call like he's not about to put a baby into you is weird enough.

He surprises you every time you see him, or even when you don't – like when he texted you all of a sudden. You're not sure if it's his way of provoking Yeonseok but either way, he's successful at that. You had to remind your husband why you're doing this in the first place and any other negative feelings of frustration and anger he feels towards his brother aren't important right now. Luckily, he tends to cool down once you talk to him.

In a way, you always find something new and intriguing about Yoongi. But you've to remind yourself that he's a stranger. He might be your husband's brother but considering the lack of his presence at the family gatherings, you've had practically zero chances to get to know him. He keeps to himself most of the time and despite he's not very vocal, there's something radiating off him. Confidence, mystery...

As he opens the front door, you're met exactly with that. A cocky, almost amused grin when he greets you without any proper greeting as he allows you to step into his humble home. Even from the outside you could tell he doesn't live in the best neighborhood but it's not as bad as Yeonseok made it out to be. And he doesn't even know where his brother lives.

"You sure you want to drive there by yourself? Shouldn't I drive you there? He must be living in a shit hole..." You remember your husband's words as you rolled your eyes, ready to leave.

"Want anything to drink?" he asks once you make it into his living room, finding the place clean and domestic. More domestic than you expected. The living room is dark, thanks to the black furniture but the white couch contrasts it nicely. There are no punk posters on the walls or anything that would kind of match to his tattoos and mysterious, almost dark persona. But you're not trying to stereotype him. You're even shocked to see a few plants in this room. He definitely doesn't look like the type to take care of plants.