Chapter 2: Peter

I laid there for a while. Just sobbing and crying and prying for death that won't come to me with a kind smile. I didn't know who long I was there. I missed dinner but I wasn't hungry and I was there when they shut all the lights off. I was there like that a whole day.
It felt like a minute. I still had my head down as they opened the cell and pushed something in.
That something slammed into me.
I was a bit shocked when I looked up and I saw a young boy looking at me with interesting red eyes. Not like my own.
He seemed very flustered and then scrambled off of me.
"Ah. S-sorry." He said and looked down.
I wiped my red eyes which weren't as unique as his and sat up. "Oh, it's ok." I say and then sat on one of the beds. When I did I notice a small pair of bat wings on his back and a little tail.
"Vampire?" I guessed and he nodded.
He looked small but I knew he would grow taller than me in no time. Hell-spawns grow fast and then at the height of their power, they stop growing mad stay their age and height forever.
But for now he looked about 8 years old.
He came over to be me and sat down and smiled. "I'm Peter. And what are you?"
I was still out of it and was silent for a minute but I realized we was talking and spoke up.
"Yami. And I'm a Tokagedoragon. Or a Lizard Dragon."
Peter looked up at me with interested eyes. "I heard those are really cool! Can I see your form?!" He asked and jumped up.
I was taken aback. Show him my form? Does he even know the risk that puts him in?
But I couldn't turn him down.
"Ok.. But be careful. It's extremely dangerous." I say with worry about what may happen. He sits on the bed and watches as I cut my arm and whites of my eyes turn red and glow and so do my eyebrows. But they turn into a second set of eyes.
Two sets of horns grew out of my head and my mouth grew sets of sharp teeth and holes formed in my cheeks. My skin turned white and my two dragons, Thántos and Kathartí̱rio grew out of my shoulders. Then my legs turned lizard like and a red and white tail flicked out. But then I changed right back.
Peter was silent for a bit and then said
"You look like a angry lizard."
He burst out laughing.
Honestly, it was funny.
I laughed too.