Target two

The week went by pretty quickly. It was already Friday. Sunoo was coming over to Ni-ki's house this afternoon for a 3 day sleepover. Their school had given them a day off which was perfect for Ni-ki to target Shin Ji-min. Ni-ki was known as the "Unknown serial killer" but sooner or later was to be found.

A few days ago he entered Shin Ji-min's house at night and knocked her off with anesthesia and cut off her thumb. He used her finger print whenever he killed a target to frame her. He also stole her favourite perfume (she had two pairs) to leave her scent in the victims room.

Mr Kim had urged everyone to watch to news this afternoon

Ni-ki was at Sunoos house so he got to see everything live. They made their way to the stand Mr Kim was on and stood in front of the government officials. Along with guards protecting them.

"To all the citizens of South Korea. We have found the person who is responsible for 60 students death. No all students have gone to the same school yet they all were in contact with my son. It is known that this person was highly obsessed with Sunoo had killed everyone who liked him. May the police bring the witnesses forward."

3 girls and 3 boys were brought forward all crying knowing they were innocent. But only Ni-ki knew that. Sunoo hates these types of crime scene's so he hide his face in his hands until Ni-ki pulled him to his chest comforting the scared boy.

"All 3 boys may step back. None of them are guilty." The 3 boys and their families sighed in relief has they hugged each other and watched the rest.

 "The serial killer is..."

Sunoo was watching at this point. Ni-ki was slightly smirking

"Shin Ji-min"

The other girls ran back to their families while Shin Ji-min was crying trying to prove her point

"No please! It wasn't me! If it was why did I loose a finger?!"

"You could of lost it will killing people. Your scent was left on the bodies same with your fingerprints. Take her to jail prepare her death sentence" Mr Kim smirked at Ni-ki given him a hidden fist bump as he knew the truth and had nothing against it. He didn't care if Ni-ki were killing people that liked Sunoo. All Mr Kim cared about was the power that would come with Ni-ki and Sunoo dating. The power to defeat every other nation.

Time skip

Sunoo was packing his bag with Ni-ki's help for their big sleepover. Ni-ki already planned hundreds of things to do while they were there. Ni-ki's driver shows up as he helps Sunoo to get in the car. It takes 30 minutes for them to arrive at Ni-ki's mansion.

Ni-ki takes Sunoo to his room were they will be sharing a bed. Sunoo places his bag on the ground and jumps on Ni-ki's bed

"Yah! Hyung I just fixed my sheets!"

"Aish stop being a baby"

"Tsk Im gonna go shower you can look around if you want but don't go into the room with the black door." Ni-ki demanded which obviously made Sunoo curious.

As soon as Ni-ki started the shower Sunoo got up and left the room. He went looking around until he approached the black room Ni-ki was talking about. He opened the room door, to his surprise it wasn't locked. He entered the room. His eyes widened as he stood their in silence the door still open behind him.

Meanwhile..

Ni-ki was to excited that Sunoo was here and took a quick shower still washing himself properly. He exited the bathroom already ready to see that Sunoo wasn't their. He knew he told Sunoo to explore but knowing his "soulmate" he panicked and rushed out of the room. He approached his secret room which he told Sunoo to ignore. He saw Sunoo standing inside. Frozen on his spot. 

"Sunoo!"

Sunoo turned around and started walking back until he was against the wall. Ni-ki following him and locking the door behind him. He saw Sunoo scared and shy at the same time and smirked. He pinned Sunoo against the wall and whispered in his ear.

"Suprise...you found the real serial killer. Shin Ji-min was target number...60"

"Y-you..killed 60 people..for me?!"

"Hm...not all of them were killed. I have my ways."

"B-but...how.."

"Your father knew. My father knew. The department knew. Only the locals and you didn't know."

"Ni-ki San..their innocent..thats not right"

"I. Dont. Care"

Ni-ki grabbed a lip balm out of his pockets and applied it on his lips. He then grabbed Sunoo by his waist and forced him into a kiss. Sunoo who was secretly enjoying tried to push of but fell asleep in Ni-ki's arms in seconds.

"Looks like our sleepover's gonna be more than 3 days."

He picked Sunoo up in bridal style and carried him back to his room. He gentely placed Sunoo in the sheets and continued to cuddle him tightly making sure he didnt have a chance of escaping before Ni-ki woke up.

"heh..mine"

*ring ring* 

Ni-ki quickly picked up his phone and answered

"Jay hyung!"

"Hey Ni-ki, Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"A friend of Sunoo's coming back to Seoul next week. His names Yang Jungwon"

"Target numbre 61?"

"AISH NO NI-KI PAYBOYA"

"Jeeeez calm down"

"I want this one his cute leave him to me and continue having fun with your "soulmate" you little psychopath"

"Thanks hyung psycho's my middle name yk"

"Yeah yeah ikik now shut up bye"

"Wait hyung your rich right?"

"Aish what type of stupid question is that?"

"Shush let me talk"

"Dont shush me"

"If I get Sunoo to get that Jungwon guy to talk to you, you have to give me 10k won"

"...Brat."

"Sooo? Yes or No"

"Fine. Bet. No killing people thats my job"

*End of call with -RichAngryBird*

Did he really just hangup on me? 

Ni-ki looked down to see Sunoo's lips in a pout shape exposing his soft cubby cheeks which Ni-ki adored. He poked Sunoo's cheeks. Gave him a little peck on his nose and fell asleep with Sunoo in his arms.

mine

mine

mine

MINE

End of Chapter 2

-Target Two -