Oh..

TW ANGST AND MURDER!!!
3rd person POV:
Yuri and Monika had become really good friends. They hung out with each other a lot. All of the girls in the literature club got along but Yuri and Monika got along the best. Yuri even started to crush on Monika. But the more they hung out the more Monika started realizing who Yuri was. She started to hate hanging out with her. But she wouldn't tell her that. She knew yuri didn't really have any friends and she didn't have a great life at home either. She knew that Yuri would probably kill herself if Monika told her she hated being around her. But yuri was just so creepy. She had a weird laugh. She was so distant. She was often so quiet. And she apologized way to much. She was also very needy and wanted to be with Monika every second she was free. Monika hated this. She wanted to have a life of her own. She didn't want to be known as the girl who hangs out with the depressed teen who has a knife problem. She wanted to be popular and have a good reputation! But hanging out with Yuri would ruin that reputation. One day while Monika was walking to the literature club she noticed Yuri talking to Mc. She saw her laughing and almost flirting with him? He had a big smile too. He never smiled like that around Monika. Monika started to get jealous. She walked over to them. "Oh hi Monika!" Yuri said. Monika ignored her. "Hello MC, aren't you going to be late for class if you don't start walking now?" She said with a smirk on her face. "Actually we were just on our way." Yuri said. Monikas smile disappeared. "I didn't ask you, Yuri." She snapped at her. "Hey don't talk to her like that." Mc said. Monika frowned and walked away. Yuri and MC walked to class together. Natsuki and Sayori were already in the classroom. Both of them were folding paper hearts and taping them to the board. Monika stormed in and stared at them. "Why would you put that crap on my board?!?!!" She screamed. "Hey it's not your board! And plus you let us do this before! Why are you yelling at us now?" Natsuki said. Sayori stared at her startled. Monikas face turned red when she saw yuri and Mc walk in together. "Ohhh that's why your in such a bad mooddddd~" natsuki teased. Monika started to cry. "SHUT UP NATSUKI." She started sobbing. She ran out of the classroom and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror. "I hate Yuri. I wish she was dead" Monika muttered. She started crying uncontrollably. Suddenly she had a thought. If she was dead I could have Mc all to myself. She wiped the tears off of her face and smiled. She walked out of the bathroom. She didn't go back to class tho. She went straight home. She started gathering up as many weapons as she could. She started thinking of ways she could kill Yuri. She smiled as she gathered a trash bag and zip ties. Maybe if she poisoned Yuri it would be easier. She got a certain chemical (poison) and put it in her backpack.
Next day:
Monika grabbed her school bag and went to school. She was smiling the entire time. When she got to class she saw natsuki, sayori, and yuri all sitting down. Mc was nowhere in sight. "What happened yesterday? You seemed really upset." Yuri said as she walked up to monika. "Yea you were freaking out!" Natsuki said. "Where's MC? Is he okay? Is he sick?" Monika asked. "He's fine, he went to the bathroom but he will be back." Sayori said. "Seriously answer the question monika!! Are you okay?" Natsuki asked. "Yes I'm alright." Monika said. "I'm actually going to go to the bathroom too I'll be right back. And natsuki why don't you make tea for everyone?" Monika said. Natsuki nodded. Monika secretly took yuris cup and poured a little bit of the poison in the cup. She came back and put the cup back when no one was looking. Natsuki poured the tea into each cup. She gave each person their cup. Monika stared at Yuri with a smirk. Mc came back from the bathroom before any of them drunk their tea. Yuri was the first to take a sip of her tea. Monika tried not to react as she watched her sip the tea carelessly.  Suddenly yuri started to choke up. Monika stared at her. She wanted to smile. But she didn't. She wasn't happy. She was terrified. Realizing what she did. Just for MC. And all the times Monika got annoyed by yuri, she realized she wasn't annoyed. She was just sad. She missed having so many real friends like yuri. But now everyone only wanted to be friends with Monika because of her popularity. Yuri was the only real friend she had. Well sayori and natsuki were good friends too, but they were always busy hanging out with each other. Seeing yuri choking up made her so guilty. She tried to run and get a nurse but it was too late. By the time the nurse came back yuri was already dead. Monika started sobbing. "Im sorry yuri.." she whispered. She ran out of the room. She ran outside and fell on the floor. She started screaming. "I deserve it." She muttered.
End