Dinosaurs!

Then something jumped out of the bushes, It was a...

READER POV

Compy! It landed on Darius' chest causing him to scream, alerting everyone else. I fell backward but Michelle caught me. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded and got up. Michelle walked over to the Compy and grabbed it. She jumped out and walked over to Dave and Roxie. Roxie took it with a blanket and put it in a cat carrier. Michelle hopped beside me and sat down. I sat down beside her and everyone else calmed down before sitting down to. "Crisis adverted! These things are always getting out of their enclosure." Roxie said before hopping into the drivers seat as Dave hopped into the passenger seat. Roxie started driving again as I looked up.

-WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT LE TREE HOUSE CAUSE I'M LAZY--

We arrived at the camp and jump out of the truck. I looked at the Tree House in amazement. Michelle didn't seem excited because.. She never gets excited. "This place is huge!" Sammy exclaimed. "That's because we'll be housing 500 kids ad 150 staff members." Roxie told her. "Alright Campers! Announcement from your Co-Head Councilors!" Dave said. Roxie whispered something that ruined Dave's spirit. I chuckled. "There are some ground rules, okay? Curfew's at 8 .P.M, And Lights our 9 .P.M, Sharp." Roxie told us. Everyone except me, Ben and Michelle groaned. I smiled as well as Ben. "Yes!" Me and him looked at each other and hive fives. Michelle glanced over at us and smiled. "I've never seen you get along with someone so well, Y/N" She ruffled my H/L H/C hair. I slapped her hand away causing her to laugh slightly. "Okay I'll leave you alone now." Michelle smiled before walking away. "She's weird." I heard.

Michelle POV

I walked away from Y/N and toward Track-Star. "Hi!" I waved. She turned around and smiled. "Hi. You must be THE Famous Michelle Williams, hey?" She said. I nodded, "What's your name?" I asked tilting my head. "Yasmina." She smiled. I smiled back. "Friends?" I asked. "Friends!" Yasmina nodded. "Yay!" I looked down at Yasmina as she looked up at me. "You're tall." She said. I chuckled and crouched in front of her. "Wanna race up to the top?" I asked. She nodded before yelling. "First one up there gets top bunk!" We all ran and I beat her. "I'm impressed you actually beat me." Yasmina chuckled. "My cousin is one of the fastest people I know, That's not even her full speed. "Y/N said. I giggled before asking Yasmina something. "Wanna share a bunk?" "Sure!" Replied Yasmina. Me and her walked toward a Bunk and I let her have top. "You positive you don't want top?" She asked peering down. "I'm positive." I replied. "Okay." With that, Yasmina sat back up.

I grabbed my phone and decided to watch TikTok. I then realized I have 99+ notifications. "Dang." I said out loud. "What?" Yaz asked climbing down. "On TikTok I have 99+ Notifs." I replied. "Oh damn." Yaz said. Dave and Roxie both called everyone into the living room. I walked into the living room beside Yasmina. "Okay, let's go." Said Dave, gesturing us to follow. We all follow him toward the Truck. We all sit down while Roxie got in the drivers seat. I grabbed my phone and went onto TikTok. I checked my account: _Michelle_.Williams_ I checked my most recent video now seeing it at 60K views. "Y/N." I said getting their attention. "The TikTok you posted, now has 60K views." Y/N was shocked. "My video I made on your account?" They asked. I nodded, "This video?" Brooklynn asked showing me it. I nodded. Brooklyn hummed. "I'm Famous." I did a hair flip. Y/N started laughing. "Oh Shut up." I threw a rock hitting their forehead. "OW!" They whined grabbing the rock and throwing it back. 'You're mean.' Y/N said in their mind. "I know." I smirked. "Who are you talking to?" Darius asked. "You haven't told anyone?" Y/N asked me. I shook my head. "You can tell them though." I said, they nodded. "She can read minds." They said. "Ooh!" Sammy gasped. "Ikr." I grabbed another rock and threw it at Y/N hitting them square nose. "OW!" Y/N Growled. I laughed as she grabbed the rock and threw it at me, accidentally hitting Kenji. I laugh even more as everyone else except Kenji laughed. We soon arrived at the observation tower and walked up the stairs. Darius gasped and named different dinosaurs, "Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus-" I don't listen anymore. "You really do know your stuff, Dino-Nerd." I told him. He looked at me and smiled. "Check out the.. Brontosaurus?" Kenji said unsure of what the dinosaur was. "They don't have those here." Y/N said leaning on the railing peering at the dinosaurs. "Common mistake." Darius finished. He then gasped. "Are those Sinocerotops? Where did you get those?" Darius asked. "Their cooking up all sorts of new dinosaurs in the lab." Dave said walking up beside me. "Ooh! Where are they herding em' too?" Sammy asked. "Their herding them to their nighttime enclosures." Roxie answered. "So everything has an enclosure here so it doesn't go.. Y'know.. Rogue?" I asked. "Well, Your guys safety is our Number One priority." Roxie said. I nodded. "Enough Banter everyone!" Dave said standing by the Zip-Lines. "It's Zip-Line time everyone!" Dave said. Dave then strapped Ben on the Zip-Line. "M-Me? Maybe Yasmina..? Or.. Y/N? Anyone! I really D-" Ben got cut off by his own screaming. It was then: Yasmina, Kenji, Darius, Brooklynn, Sammy, Y/N then Me. Once we made it back to camp, I checked the time seeing it was only 7:30. I shrugged. Wouldn't hurt going to bed early. I sighed and walked toward my bed. I plugged my charger in before going to bed.