Secrets

MICHELLE POV

I woke up early and walked toward my phone. I grabbed it off the charger and decided to play a game. Soon, Roxie and Dave woke everyone else up. I got up and grabbed an outfit.

I get changed and walk into the living room area

I get changed and walk into the living room area. "Hola Amigo." I said patting Y/N's head. "Grr." They replied. I chuckled before walking toward the couch. I sat down beside Sammy and she started talking to me. I glance over at her and smile. A few minutes later everyone walks out of their rooms. "Okay, now that everyone is awake lets get going." Roxie said. I got up and followed everyone to the elevator. We walk toward the Truck and hop in, a second after we all strap in Roxie starts driving toward somewhere. Roxie stopped the truck in front of dino shit. I gagged and held my nose, "That is DISGUSTING!" I heard Y/N yell. I chuckled before leaning on the back of the Truck as Kenji and Darius hopped out. "Enjoy cleaning this up, boys." Roxie threw them shovels. Dave grabbed a bottle and threw it to Darius. "Cologne, the smell, and for the ladies! Wha-OW! Mostly for the smell though." Dave said. I chuckle and sit beside Yasmina. "We're going to the Genetics lab." Roxie said then walked into the truck.

Dave hopped into the passenger seat, Roxie then starts the truck and drives away. I wave at the boys until their out of sight. I put my head down and grab my phone. I decided to go onto tiktok. "Ugh. I'm still dropping followers? 'When are we gonna see something cool?' Chill dude, I just got here." Brooklynn said. "What's your next video gonna be? Maybe at the lab there's Dino eggs! Everyone loves a baby video." Sammy gave her an idea. "What ever it's gonna be, It's gonna be cool." Brooklynn replied. I heard humming from beside me so I glance over and see Ben putting sanitizer on his arms.

READER POV

Me, Yasmina and Michelle looked over at Benny Boi and see him putting sanitizer on his arms and hands. He looked over at us and started talking. "Sanitizer. Who knows what creepy dino goo is at that lab." We nodded. I grabbed the sanitizer and put it on my hands. I tossed it to Michelle and she did the same before giving it to Yasmina.

Yasmina put it back then Ben put some on his neck. I snicker. I look at Michele and see she's playing on her phone. She looked up and me and smiled before showing me a funny cat video. I laughed. Michelle turned off her phone, she sighed and looked down. I frowned but didn't question it.

--WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT THE LAB BROUGHT TO YOU BY CANDY OBSSESED MICHELLE--

We walked into the lab and spotted Wu. I looked around for a bit with Echo. We found eggs and one started to hatch, we heard another egg hatch and Dave say. "Hey! I think this egg is hatching."

I glance over before looking at the egg Michelle and I are at. It finished hatching revealing a little raptor. My eyes sparkled as Michelle took a quick photo. "She's so tiny." I muttered. "Yeah." She replied. Wu walked in with Brooklynn looking pissed. "It's time for you all to leave! Turns out nobody here has any respect for my lab!" Wu pushed Brooklynn to the others. "What about Bumpy?" Ben asked. I look at the raptor then to Michelle. She's glaring at Wu. "We'll be back, Raptor." She said walking to the others, I followed. We walked toward the truck and I glared at Brooklynn. "What was that!?" I asked. "It was for the Brooklanders!" Brooklynn replied. "Snooping around the lab? For your Brooklanders!?" I asked. Michelle went between us before grabbing my arm and she sat me down, across from Brooklynn. I glared at her until Michelle stomped on my foot making me flinch.

--TIME SKIP--

We arrive at the dinosaur poo and the boys are out of breath. "Why are you two so out of breath?" Roxie asked. "We are just doing the job we're told!" Darius said. Kenji was about to say something but Darius cut him off. I wasn't listening until Ben yelled "Use soap! Lots of soap!"

I stifle a laugh.

I Doubt Kenji and Darius actually did what they were told. I bet they did something bad