ᴡᴜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜɪʟʟ

"Why are we here again?"

The girl smiled at me and giggled. Hu Tao had taken me out to Wuwang Hill after work without explaining why.

"Aiya, I just wanted to spend some time with you! You're always so busy at Bubu Pharmacy and up here nobody is around. Well... that is if yoi dont count any spirits that may be wandering, aha~"

Brushing over her afterthought, I smiled knowing Hu Tao had wanted to spend time with me. Qiqi was usually assigned with picking herbs and I was left with the anxious people at the counter, begging for the pharmacies herbs without perscriptions, saying 'I'm gonna die!' It was quite tiring, and the hassle with them all meant i had to skip breaks most of the time.

I jumped as I was interupted by Hu Tao, her signature 'BOO!' interrupting my train of thought.

"Heyy!" I whined at the girl, annoyed at her antics.

She giggled before pouting; "Sorry, I wont do it again~!" The sarcasm in her tone meant I was sure to be spooked once more.

We walked around the hill once more, Hu Tao's eye glancing at 'The Border' each time we walked past it.

After being scared 2 more times since the first spook, I decided to get my own revenge. I sneaked into a small corner when the Director wasn't looking and waited for her to notice.

Almost immediately the girl stopped dead in her tracks and began to peer around.

"Y/N... where are you~?" Hu Tao's voice echoed through the forest.
I quickly jumped out with a BOO!, copying how Hu Tao does it.

A small jump appeared from the girl as she grumbled.
"No Fairr!" Hu Tao exclaimed.

"Says the one whose been scaring me the entire time~" I smirked at the girl.

I started to run away as Hu Tao chased me down the hill.

317 words