sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ

A/N: I GOT HU TAO, STAFF OF HOMA AND MONA IN 90 PULLS ON HU TAO'S RERUN WTF IM SO HAPPY

It was around 9pm and I waa lounging on Hu Tao's bed after we had sorted out all the pieces of paper scattered on it. Hu Tao was laying down aswell, groaning.

"Whats wrong?"

"Aiya..", she began in a sleepy voice: "All this 'Rite of Parting' stuff has me on the same level as the dead!"

I looked at her, curled up in a ball. She was telling the truth; deep, dark circles were forming under her eyes.

I sigh and get off the bed. Hu Tao tries to grab me at the sudden absence of warmth, but I simply go to the end of the bed and sling the duvet covers over her.

"If you're so tired, go to bed! You deserve some time to rest."

Hu Tao seemed to whine at this request.
"But this is the only time we've gotten to spend today! Sleeping now would miss out on my time with you!"

I hop in the duvet covers next to Hu Tao and wrap my arms around her.

"Then how about we just cuddle till you fall asleep?"

Hu Tao thought for a moment before moving herself closer to my chest, accepting it.

I gave Hu Tao a kiss on the forehead before I reached for the light switch near the bedside table and flicked it, turning them off. I resumed my previous position as we both settled down.

We stayed like this for quite a while, Hu Tao occasionally cuddling herself into me more. Eventually, Hu Tao was sound asleep, slowly moving up and down as she breathed.

A/N SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I COULDNT DECIDE WHAT ELSE TO ADD TO THIS

ALSO I GOT C1 HU TAO AND R1 STAFF OF HOMA SO IM LIVING MY BEST LIFE