Chapter 7 ~ Good luck, little one.

~Wilbur's POV~

"Wake up." Tommy says, as he shook me out my slumber. "What time is it?" I say, rubbing my eyes in the process, before looking out the window to see the moon still out, shining as bright as it could ever be. "It doesn't matter. We need to get her out of here." He says, grabbing all sorts of stuff.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask, confused. "Y/n." He said. Y/n? I ask myself. I then remember the argument we had last night. I never actually agreed to let Y/n go. "Are you kidding me?" I ask, chuckling actually convinced he was kidding. He turns to face me with a distressed look on his face.

"Since when did we agree we were letting her go?" I ask him, getting out of bed, walking over to him. I can see his eyes in the dim light, and he's telling himself 'Never' in his head. We never agreed on anything. "Look, I know you don't want to let her go, but it's only for the best." He says, dropping a saddle and lead to the ground.

"Tommy, who makes the rules around here?" I ask him. I can see the look he's giving me that says 'You'. "Exactly, so go back to bed and we'll discuss this in the morning." I tell him.

<<Time skip to noon>>

"War is tomorrow and I need everyone to be ready. You got that?" I yell, making sure my voice was heard by all. "Tommy, you're on potions. Tubbo, you're on weapons. Fundy, you're on armor. Niki, make that thing I told you to make. And..." I continue. I know I'm missing something.

Everyone starts splitting apart around the place, grabbing resources and all that, before I see Eret who was stood behind the crowd. He seemed nervous, but I didn't think of it much. It was probably because of the war anyways.

"Ahhh, Eret you're here." I say, I always have this thing for Eret and it wasn't really a good thing. My intuition always told me not to say much when he's around. He doesn't really say much either and he's more of secretive person, than the expressive one you'd think he is.

There isn't much to say about him too. Whenever I'd ask questions about like where he came from or relation to anyone, he wouldn't say much at all. Just short responses like 'I'm from around here, not too far.' or 'My family died in a fire years ago.'.

He chuckled nervously, before giving me an actual response. "Yup, here I am..." He said, flailing his arms to side, before letting them drop back down. "I'd like for you to meet someone." I say, stepping to the side, revealing Y/n who was stood behind me.

I try to hide her as much as possible and I've told her not to say a word to anyone she doesn't know unless I tell her to. I've also told her not to reveal her name. She didn't question it, but just listened instead. Maybe because of the thought I'd kick her out again.

"This is our new member and I'd like for you to teach her how to fight." I say. I wasn't sure if Y/n knew how to fight or not, but a little practice never hurts. "I- I was actually gonna go for a bit. I'm preparing a little something for tomorrows war." He says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh yeah, that's great. Don't worry about it, you can go." I told him with a fake grin on my face. He always backs out on these kind of stuff. I guess I'll have to teach her myself, that is if she doesn't already know how to fight.

He walks away into the distance and out the gates to I assume the forest. That's where he always runs off to. "Follow me Y/n." I say, as she scrambles to follow me.