Chapter Two: It's Over, We're Done

"I knew this was a bad idea. We never should have played this stupid game." Daichi stated. "I'm sorry Dai, we should have listened." Suga responded. "I think we should stop playing and go home." Hinata said. Everyone agreed and headed out of the gym. Everyone began to walk home and after they all separated ways another bang rang through the air followed by a yell and a thud as a body hit the ground. The team heard it and ran towards where the thud came from.
When they came across the person who was hit they were horrified. On the ground they all saw their captain, daichi, on the ground with a steadily growing puddle of blood forming around him. Quiet growns and shaky breaths could be heard coming from him. Indicating he was still alive.
Suga ran up to Daichi and kneeled down in front of him. "Someone get 911 on the phone! He can't die! Hey Dai, keep your eyes open okay?! Focus on me! Focus on staying awake! I can't lose you!" Suga yelled at Daichi. Yachi got 911 one the phone and called an ambulance, but by the time it got there Suga had to be pulled off of Daichis dead body. He was screaming at the first responders, yelling at them, pleading them to not take Daichi away. At this point it was almost completely dark, so the remaining (traumatized) team members went home together and slept over at Suga's house.
The next morning the teens went to the police station to report a possible connection between the deaths of their friends. "There's no way they're not connected officer!" Asahi said. "Yeah I think you're right about that, the reports from the body's said it was the same 22 magnum bullets, probably from the same clip, and they were both killed within the span of 2 hours." The officer continued with, "can you guys think of anyone who didn't like them or held a grudge against them?" The entire Team, or what was left of it, looked at each other with a knowing look. "Toruu Oikawa is the only person I can think of that held a bit of a grudge against Kags and Daichi." Hinata said. "You mean the star setter from Sejoh? Why would HE have a grudge against them?" The officer Questioned. "Because he hated Kageyama for being a better setter than him with no effort at all. And he might have hated Daichi due to him being able to coach and refine everyone's talents with ease, something that Oikawa could never do with Kyotani or Mad Dog. He also couldn't do it with Kageyama when he was younger." Asahi said. "And we also beat Sejoh in the prefecture tournament deciding who gets to go to nationals. So he might not like our team." Enoshita concluded. "We will call him in for questioning tomorrow morning, and report to us if anyone else turns up dead." The officer said, ending the conversation.
Happy Halloween!!! It's tomorrow~ also, I'm totally not posting this a 11:30 at night cause I forgot this thing existed, idk what your talking about