ina x rip CJ x ____

"Can you please stop moving." Kyla complained as she grabbed Ina's face to apply the fake blood.

"I don't like how it smells."

"Suck it up, Wills friends will be here soon."

Ina groaned, obeying to Kyla and allowing her to finish up the blood. Ayla laid on Kyla's bed, looking through her phone when a car pulled up in the driveway, catching her attention.

"People, people," Ayla said as she tried recognizing who arrived. "It's Will and Ryan."

Ina turned away from Kyla and ignored her complaints at her messed up makeup. Looking down, she watched as the two boys made their way to the front door. Kyla ran down to open the door as Ayla and Ina stayed in the room.

"What's wrong?" Ayla said. Ina scrunched her eyebrows but as she looked down she realized her fingers were fidgeting.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm just a little nervous."

"Why?" Ina let out a long breath.

"I think Ryan likes me, but I don't know."

"HE LIKES YOU?!/):$" Ayla screamed. Ina shushed her, and her eyes widened when she realized Ayla's misinterpretation.

"NOT-"

"Someone likes you?" Looking up, Ryan walked through the door curious with Kyla and Will following behind him.

"No, nobody does." Ina clarified, giving Ayla a side glance.

"Well, somebody probably does." He says sitting across from her on the floor. Ina tilted her head.

"Huh." She said. He shrugged.

"I don't know, someone definitely does." Ryan said leaning back on his arms.

"Why are you talking to us and not your boyfriend?" Ayla teased the boy.

"Yeah Ryan don't leave me like that." Will said with his arm around Kyla as they sat on the couch together.

"You see," Ryan said turning around to look at the couple, "You guys gross me out."

Kyla dramatically gasped as Will smiled. Ayla raised her hand up to give Ryan a good high five.

"Fair. Very fair."

As everyone else started rolling in, Ryan kept talking with Ina. Even when his best friends tapped him on the shoulder, if she was talking he wouldn't look away.

They all left the house together and began to go house to house in the large neighborhoods. Ina's arm was linked onto Kyla, and as they got to the 3rd street she was already drained.

"Wait, I'm gonna walk with Will." Kyla said unlinking their arms.

"You suck, simp." Ina said as she watched her friend skip to her boyfriend. She groaned, a little annoyed to be left alone. She watched the group in front of her, and watched as the blonde boy turned his head around and walked backwards.

"You okay?" He asked as he approached her.

"I'm fine just a little drained." She admitted as she took out a candy to eat. She opened up the Starburst and looked at the boy. "Want one?"

"As long as you give me the pink one." She dropped the candy in his hand and they both crossed the street together, still back farther from the group.

"Do you wanna separate? I'm sure they won't mind." Ryan asked with the Starburst still in his mouth.

"First, chew with your mouth closed dammit, and second, I don't want to separate from Kyla."

"Then bring her with us."

"Well she won't let go of Will." She said looking on to them, where Will had his arm around Kyla and she was holding his hand.

"Hey Will!" He screamed out, causing the two to turn around and walk to them. "Let's split up for a bit, come with Ina and I."

"Oh yeah sure." Will immediately said. Ryan gave Ina the side eye.

"See? No problem." He said.

"Shut it." She retorted.

The 4 walked to the large parking lot, where Will was leaning against Kyla between and sitting between her legs and Ryan and Ina across from the each other. Ina played with the tiny rock she was sitting on, letting Ryan talk to her about people in his classes.

"I have a question..." She asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"Go for it." Ryan responded.

"What did you mean by 'someone definitely likes me'? Like what makes you say that?" Ryan sighed.

"Well..." He let the word ring off his mouth but never finished his sentence.

"Well....." Ina said trying to lead him. He shrugged once more and looked down to the ground.

"You're just a great person, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone liked you." Ryan said quietly. He looked over to the couple to see if they heard him but they were too focused on other things.

"Yeah but you said 'definitely.' So is there a specific person who likes me?" Ina asked still curious. Ryan tucked his lips in.

"Yeah." He said so quietly she almost made him repeat it.

"Oh." She said highly curious.

"Yeah." She felt his energy fall out slightly, but didn't want to scare him by mentioning it.

"..So who?" She said after a fairly awkward silence. She could see his tongue poking through his cheek as he began tapping his feet. He sighed, and looked up, staring directly into her eyes.

"I do." Ina felt the wind brushing against the goosebumps on her skin.

"Oh." She said quietly. The light in his eyes left for a moment, making her panic.

"Oh." He sadly said. He looked back to the ground and adjusted his seating position. "I'm sorry for dumping that on you all of a sudden, that was really stupid." Ryan began to speak.

"No, no." She said trying to get him to look at her again. "It's fine." His head shot up to look at her.

"Fine as in....you like me?" He hopefully asked.

"I don't know." She said, and felt guilty when she saw his shoulders slightly drop. "But I might. In the future." She said. Ina felt her heart brighten at the sight of his obvious happiness that he tried to hide.

"Oh..okay." He said nodding his head, smiling. Her face mirrored his.

"Okay."