Two could play a game.

Mina was in her room watching Chaeyeon play with her phone. Pretty much she spends the day without her phone. She's scared to even sneak at it.

'How would we be in a dating scandal? were both girls.' Mina thought to herself.

Suddenly a question came out of her mouth unconsciously. "Chaeyeon, how do you differentiate your twin sisters?"

Chaeyeon looks up to her and smiles softly. Before she speaks she showed Mina a picture frame of the two where they look very much alike.

"Chaeyoung-unnie and Chaehyun- unnie look so similar, am I right?"

Mina nods.

"They may look like each other but they are totally different."

"How come?" the older asked.

"I can't remember much but when I was only 5 my father. He always comes home drunk and mom is always busy with her work. Chaehyun unnie is always responsible for us."

Mina knew that from the looks of Chaehyun she really is the responsible one.

Her calm posture says so.

"Chaeyoung-unnie well she's always been a troublemaker that's why my father would often.. discipline her." Chaeyeon's eyes had a hint of something on them.

As if she wasn't sure.

"Discipline?"

The girl dodged the question and change the subject.

"Oh I think it's time for dinner auntie. Come let's go downstairs." Chaeyeon didn't answer and changed her attitude to Mina. She went from a doubtful little being to an enthusiastic one.

Before she stepped out of the room her phone lit up.

"You can go first Chaeyeon."

The girl nodded her head and went out.

She calmly took her phone that was laying at her bed and looked at it. There were still new notifications from fans attacking her social media but one message caught her attention.

It was from Chaeyoung.

'I have something to tell you.'

She was so uncertain. "How did she get my number?"

Just like a spell, Chaeyoung appeared at her door.

"Got it from mom."

Mina was startled at Chaeyoung's sudden appearance. Chaeyoung went up to her after closing the door.

Every little detail from Chaeyoung's movement carves at Mina's brain. She gulped as Chaeyoung moved closer and closer.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Chaeyoung stops in front of Mina.

"I'll tell you a lie." Chaeyoung started.

Her hands went to Mina's face. Mina is still confused as to why Chaeyoung is acting like this and why her heart beats faster than it should.

"I don't like you."

Chaeyoung's eyes want to tell her more. She felt the bursting and exploding confetti on her chest.

Mina to her is like a rose. Yes, it is indeed beautiful. Petals can be white, red, or pink but they will always have thorns. Chaeyoung holds on to those thorns, it surely hurts though she can't help but get addicted to the pain.

Mina removes Chaeyoung's hands from her face. "I don't know why you're acting like this but this needs to stop."

Mina is still avoiding her feelings. She knew if she let her heart beat for someone again it'll end up hurting her.

"We've met before Mina." was the words Chaeyoung's lips left before someone interupts them.

The door swung open. It was no other than Chaehyun. She steps in between the two people in the room and held Mina's hand pulling her towards her.

She's about to get Mina away from Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung held the olders other hand.

The two stared at each other. Their eyes were battling, no one is backing down.

"Didn't I tell you to surrender?"

"You really think you can always have your way?" Chaehyun's tone is serious. She's not playing. She's not going to let her sister take away the woman of her dreams.

"Mina choose where you want to stay." Chaeyoung says as the her hold went tighter. She's not willing to let go of it.

Suddenly Mina was the one to decide their fate.

If Mina will only be real to herself she does feel something towards the two but she can't just admit it. It's only been days but the two are already giving her a hard time.

She let go of Chaeyoung's hand.

Chaehyun will be lying if she says she wasn't happy seeing her twin sister's hurt and suprised face.

"Please explain to the public that I'm only your mother's friend and I have nothing to do with you." Her words were like a bullet deepening on Chaeyoung's heart.

With that Chaehyun held Mina's hand and they walked out of the room.

Chaeyoung was left miserable.

"I'll never give up no matter how much it hurts. That's what I promised and I'll never break that promise."