The Wedding Day

All smiles, friends and families gathered at the very special wedding. She only invited her closest friends and family at her wedding.

Jihyo at her dressing room putting up the dress for the shoot. There was a photoshoot first with all the girls before the event officially started.

"Jihyo you look so gorgeous oh my god." The woman who had short black hair and bangs on her face said she's smiling widely greeting Jihyo with a hug. 

"Momo you finally came. I missed you!" The bride returned the hug.

"Mina and Nayeon will be here any second now we're finally going to be complete." 

"I can't wait." 

"Me too, Momo but by the way, where's your lover?"

"Oh geez stop with the lover." she laughs.

Jihyo also laughed. "Well that's what you called Dahyun before. Did it changed now?" 

"Rather than lover." She lifts up her hands in front of Jihyo showing a brand new silver ring with 3 diamonds sparkling with elegance. 

"Let's all call her my fiance now." The two woman squealed in excitement.

Momo's attention was caught by the two people who went inside the pictorial room. "Is that my sister?" 

Jihyo's head went in the direction Momo's fingers were pointing at. 

Sana and Chaehyun are walking hand in hand not that Chaehyun liked it though but the woman beside her won't let go of her hand.

Sana finally noticed Momo. 

"Oneesan?" she muttered.

"Sana? what are you doing here?" Momo asked.

"Chaehyun invited me for a wedding and I can't believe it's your wedding Jihyo-sunbae." 

"What a small world we live in." Jihyo said then asked. "Didn't know you're close with my daughter." 

Sana mouth gape. She was stunned when her highschool senior before was her crush's mother.

"You seemed shocked? Chaehyun didn't told you?" Momo asked again.

"I never had a chance to tell her."

Sana's eyes went to Chaehyun. Sana felt defeated and embarrassed.

She let go of Chaehyun's hands. 

A sigh came from Chaehyun's mouth. Unexpectedly her hand is back into Chaehyun's grasp. 

She didn't know why Chaehyun did that. It definitely made her heart flutter like crazy.

Jihyo's keen eyes saw that the two had something going around between them but she's going to keep it to herself for now. 

Next to arrive was Nayeon and Jeongyeon. As usual the two are arguing about something.

Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong also arrived, with Ryujin behind them. They waved at their mom and proceeds to the make up room.

Jihyo walked to her daughter. 

"Have you seen Chaeyoung or Mina?"

Chaehyun said no but her face tells Jihyo the opposite. 

-+-

Chaeyoung saw the opportunity when Mina was left alone in the dressing room. She closed the door and went straight to the older. 

Of course Mina had sensed her presence. 

"Mina I have something to tell you." 

"I have to tell you something too Chaeyoung but you should go first." 

Chaeyoung lips felt dry. "You should go first Mina. I want to hear what you want to say first." She bravely said.

The other woman pursed her lips and after taking a deep breath she finally spoke. 

"I'm finally ready to return your feelings, I like you Chaeyoung." 

Chaeyoung's mouth hung on the words of Mina. She couldn't believe what she just heard. 

How will she tell Mina the truth about her? Because if she does, there's a probability that Chaehyun's words come true.

"Aren't you going to say something?" She asked. Chaeyoung can see in Mina's eyes that she's scared. 

She's scared that someday when things get better with them Chaeyoung might leave her too.

"I never gave up on you. Even though you pushed me away a couple of times I always come back to you because I love you Mina. I've never fallen in love with anyone before you're the first girl to steal my heart and I want you to know that you can keep it forever cause...I'll always be by your side." 

Chaeyoung's hands inch at Mina's small face and her hands fit perfectly at Mina's cheeks. She can't help but to smile. 

[ cue the song above ]

Finally their lips connect with each other. It was a soft deep kiss that was full of passion and emotion. It went for a couple of seconds since Chaeyoung doesn't really want to end it.

Before things escalate quickly Mina withdraws from the kiss. Chaeyoung pecked her lips two times before smiling ear to ear. 

"This may be my mom's wedding but I feel the happiest." she says.

Mina pinches Chaeyoung's cheeks. The younger one reaches for Mina's hands and puts it on her chest. 

"Can you feel my heartbeat?" Mina smiled. 

"Yes, Miss Woman's Choice Son Chaeyoung. I can feel it and I'll promise to take it away from you and keep it with me forever." 

They smiled and buried their heads together with each other lovingly.

"I think we should go now." Chaeyoung whispered and Mina agreed that both of them leave the room hand in hand.

They let go of each other's hands when they reached the photoshoot room. Everyone is ready and they're the only ones left before the pictorial starts.

Chaehyun is still silent but her mom can feel the tension going around her it's like she has some kind of superpower sensing other people's aura or is it just because the short brown hair girl was too obvious. 

Sana noticed it too. When Mina walked in the room Chaehyun let go of her hand without a word. She looks up at Chaehyun but the other girl is looking at the other woman. It pangs her heart knowing the woman that she's been asking Chaehyun is now standing right before her and she doesn't even have a chance to compete.

"Okay I'm going to arrange all of you." said Jeonghan. The photographer and Jihyo's company friend.

"Darling Jihyo sits here at the center. Then Chaeyeon and Chaeryoung the two of you will be on both sides of your mom.'' The two nodded their heads and sat where they're placed.

"Twins stay put, I'll give you two perfect spots later." the photographer winked at the two. Jihyo smiles cheekily while Chaeyoung tilts her head in confusion. 

The two sat down at the sofa for rest while the photographer was still organizing others.

Even with nothing on her, Chaeyoung remained giddy and smiley. 

"You look too happy, it doesn't fit you."

"Whatever you say Chaehyun." She ignored Chaehyun's gaslighting. She's not in the mood to ignite something between them. It's their mother's wedding afterall. 

"I'll tell her the truth." Chaehyun said trying to push something inside Chaeyoung.

"Just do whatever you want Miss-Chae-Hyun-ssi. It doesn't matter to me." Chaeyoung says, mocking her twin.

She patted Chaehyun's shoulder. "If you want I can join you in telling her." Chaehyun swatted her hand and smirked.

"Acting tough?" she scoffed."Remember Chaeyoung, you're still that weak cub from the past."