Chapter 4: School Is For The Stupid

I scratched at my thighs the itchy fabric of the skirt to unbearable.
I can't believe anyone would create this torture device.
"Noona look that's where the kids play!" I laughed lightly as Jihoo pressed his face against the car window his mouth fogging the glass.
He stared in amazement at the elementary students playing on the playgrounds before start of school.
"That's where your gonna get to play" I said ruffling Jihoo's hair.
My brother smiled before flattening his hair down again.
"Here we are Young Master Kim" The driver said to us, Taehyung looked at me before motioning for me to take Jihoo inside the school.
Without a second thought Jihoo shoved the car door open and grabbed his book bag.
"Wait for me Jihoo" I yelled watching as he ran to the front gates.
I rushed after him pulling him by the strap of his book bag.
"Noona I'm a big boy I can go in by myself" He pouted his cheeks turning red.
"Are you sure your not nervous cause I can stay with you-"
"Dasom!" I could tell he was upset and he really wanted to do this alone cause he never calls me by my name.
"Fine. But be careful and safe and don't make to much friends" I kissed my brothers cheeks only for him to be embarrassed.
"Noona not here" he whispered before hugging me and waving goodbye.
A tear slipped from my eye watching him walk into the school building all grown up.
Just yesterday I was reading him bed time stories.
I wonder if Omma felt the same way when she had to send him away for his first day of school.
Omma would be proud of us for making it this far.
Omma would cry just along with me.
A loud car horn honk snapped me out of my gaze.
I quickly wiped any remaining tears and went back to the car.
"When we get to my school I want you to act like you this is all professional, which it is." Taehyung blurted his intense eyes staring at me.
"What do you mean?" I asked the Mr.Perfect who was just as controlling as his father.
"I mean don't make any friends. Your here to do whatever my parents told you to do and that's it. Don't try to baby me.
You know what, it will be better if you just act like you don't know me" My ears burned at his bitter words.
In his eyes I was just a low-life, a maid who scrubbed his floors.
He doesn't know anything about me! He doesn't know what I've been through!
"I will do as you say Young Master Kim" I said the words as hard and cold as I could biting my lip harshly to keep from fuming.
Silence loomed over us the rest of the ride, we refused to talk.
I didn't want to talk to someone who thinks he owns the world. He knows nothing about starving nights and bloddy beatings.
He doesn't understand the true meaning of pain.

The car stopped and I fell forward my face hitting the seat.
I had forgot to put on my seatbelt and now my mouth was full of the taste of leather.
"Don't do anything stupid." Taehyung muttered clicking himself out of his seat and leaving me behind to recover.
I growled, yes growled before grabbing my bag and following after him.
***

So this is where rich people send their snobby spoiled kids.
I took in the expensive marble stairs following up to the second floor where Taehyung's first class was.
Taehyung was being greeted by a crowd of girls offering him cards and chocolates.
Mr.Perfect was seeming to enjoy all the attention, swooning the girls with smiles.
'Oppa this' and 'Oppa that'.
I wanted to scream in annoyance.
Then all the chattering stopped when the fiance came, Sora.
Sora scared the underclass girls away before putting an arm around Taehyung.
"Sweetie I'm so sorry I left last night" I had to look twice at the girl.
Isn't she the same Sora who seemed to hate being near Taehyung last night?
Maybe they were trying to convince the school they were madly in love. I wasn't buying it.
But then again I don't know anything about love.
"It's okay I'm sorry about my maid" Taehyung rubbed the nape of his neck feeling uneasy with Sora brushing up against him.
"If your sorry about it then why is she here with you?" Sora's eyes spied me.
I gulped before giving her a sour smile.
"I came to help Taehyung with any needs at school" I spat out the words sickening to me.
"Well tell whoever sent you that I can do that." Sora sucked her tongue before walking away with Taehyung.
If Sora wanted to do my job I wasn't stopping her as long as I still get paid.
I headed to my morning class ready to get this day over with.
I walked into a class full of...boys?
"Are you new? You seem lost." The professor of the class said to me noticing my confusion.
"No she's not lost. She's with me. If you have any problems contact my parents" Taehyung entered behind me.
He walked right pass the professor who was now looking at my schedule.
"I guess you are in the right classroom..Dasom. Usually in our school classes are distinguished with boy classes then all girl classes." The professor said.
I dimly nodded and took my seat.
Each desk I passed boys looked me over making goosebumps form on my legs.
I finally sat in an empty desk far away from Taehyung.
"Your not Sora..so what are you doing with Taehyung?" The boy sitting next to me asked.
"I'm his maid." I plainly said the words not bothering me one bit.
"Your too young to be maid." The boy said leaning forward.
"And your too young to be getting this close to a girl" I shot back, the boy laughed.
"I'm sorry if I'm to close, I'm Namjoon" The boy smiled showing two dimples and gave his name.
"I'm Dasom." I smiled back at Namjoon.
"Dasom I like your smile" Namjoon whispered, I silently thanked him for the compliment before realizing the rest of the boys in class were staring at us.
I spotted Taehyung's stare out of all.
His cold glare sent a chill down my spine.
What's his problem?