Chapter 15

A surprise can be good or bad. Just the same as a tears of joy and a tears of pain and loneliness. Different kinds of happenings and emotions but the outcome is always great in the end... although not at all times. Nonetheless, whatever unexpected things that will happen was already planned.

"I'm sorry, Winslet. Hindi na kase kaya ng oras ko ang pagsipot sa training natin. We, Artilles, were having our own version of training said by Madam Crysta. If I'm going to force myself, maybe it will lead to serious condition. Hindi mo naman siguro nakakalimutan na I'm a human pa 'di ba?"

She faced me with the same reaction, smiling."I know, Ms. Azore. But you shouldn't forget our deal, If you won't show up for three days, it's over. And yesterday was your last chance yet you didn't come. From now on, I'm not your trainor anymore."

It's been two days since I didn't come to see her. Palagi kase akong pagod sa training at nakakatulog pa ako minsan kaya lagpas na sa oras paggising ko. I badly want her to be my trainor but I couldn't skip my trainings with the class. May attendance kase kami at part din 'yon ng grades. I felt satisfied because our skills were improving.

Kahit pa na nasa iisang building lang kami, nahihirapan akong pumuslit sa third floor kung nasa'n siya dahil pinagbabawal 'yon ng cena namin. Besides, they didn't know my connection towards her that's why I need to be careful. Ngayon lang talaga ako nagkaroon ng chance dahil kakaalis lang nilang lahat para sa lunch time.

"Hindi ko nakakalimutan kaya lang nasasayangan pa rin ako. I will miss how you trained me and the way you torture me with your instructions. It was tiring yet enjoyable even in a short period of time. Once again, thank you." I bowed a little as a sign of respect.

Kahit papaano, naging masaya ako sa mga panahon na tinuturuan niya pa ako. It doesn't feel good when you're biding goodbye to someone. She's important to me now.

"You're welcome. I'm just giving you a single tip for your information. No matter how hard you tried or days you've spent in fighting, you couldn't get everything right in an instant. Everyone's training for almost years but they're still in the stage of learning. It's going to be hard for you to cope up and I think it's more than that. Nevertheless, your fighting spirit is unconquerable. I believe in you, Ms. Azore."

I gave her a tight hug even though she didn't do the same thing. She might be confused on what I'm doing since it's a new gesture for a robot like her. And maybe I'm the first one who did this to her.

Mabigat man ang loob ay umalis na ako para bumaba at mag-lunch. Lixe must be waiting for me in the Dining Hall together with my classmates. Marami na ngang nasa loob pagpasok ko at halos mapuno na ang buong hall. Mabilis kong nahagilap si Lixe dahil kumaway siya sa'kin, gesturing me to come over and sit beside her.

"Ano? Umiyak ka ba pagkatapos mong magpaalam sa trainor mong robot?"

Pabiro ko naman siyang hinampas sa balikat."Sira! It was just a friendly goodbye. Medyo malungkot lang pero hindi naman ako umiyak na parang naagawan ng candy."

"Ang lambot mo kase masyado, parang cupcake na bagong luto. Konting pisil lang mabibiyak kaagad, parang ikaw din na isang maliit na bagay lang paiyak na," she teased me while eating her cupcake.

I just winced at her and ate the food she reserved for me."You sound like Mavis. Pero hindi naman masyado, mga 50% lang. I was born to be a soft one and raised to be a good girl. Proud kaya ako na ganito ako."

"Okay, fine. You win."

We didn't talk anymore and continued eating. There is a water beside my plate and I know that she placed it for me. Just for a disguise. Alam nila ni Heaven na umiinom na ako ng dugo pero hindi nila alam na kay Zandrei ang hinahanap-hanap ko. At para na rin hindi maghinala ang iba kung bakit umiinom ako ng dugo.