chapter 1 to 86

Add to bookmarkDisplay adjustmentR18 High Author:

Preface

1/125

prologue

 "Reason is a slave of emotions and should just be a slave" --- David Hume

 .............

 morning. "You" wake up. Stop the unpleasant wake-up alarm and wake up your tired upper body. You didn't fall asleep last night and you don't have enough sleep. Everything in your body wants your sleep, except a part of your brain. However, only your reason considers the risk of being late for the company and forces you to wake up. You are feeling hungry. The body is screaming for lack of nutrition. But your reason prioritizes time. He won the victory of thin ice against his appetite and appetite, and went to work safely on time without eating anything.

 go to work. You are sitting on a crowded train. My leg hurts at the station, and I'm lucky to sit down, and my whole body is happy. The heart rate stabilizes and the sympathetic nervous system calms down. People change and a pregnant woman stands in front of you. Even though all of your body is relieved to sit and does not seek exercise, only your reason stands up and orders you to give up your seat. Nobody wants to hurt. Yet your reason is victorious, holding on to the straps while enduring your aching leg.

 society. You are angry with your boss. Human nature is denied and blamed unreasonably. No one wants to build up stress. Your biological defenses offer fight or flight as an option. Do you want to hit your boss to silence or escape from this place to avoid stress? Yet, only your reason makes the decision to be silent and stressful. On the way, you're about to raise your fist several times, but your reason doesn't allow it.

 Go home. You are sitting on a crowded train. Suddenly, my eyes shift to a pretty junior high school girl standing diagonally in front of me. The girl holding the hanging leather glances at her armpits from the cuffs of her uniform. A white blouse sticks to her back with sweat, revealing her light blue underwear. Perhaps he ran into the train in the heat of the heat, his face was uplifted and he was breathing a little rough. You look at the girl's face, look at the nape, look at the nape, look at the bulging chest, look at the curves of the buttocks from the back, look at the bare thighs, and finally the big picture Overlook. Your nose will do its best to breathe the girl's scent. Blood bleeds in the lower body and your crotch is ready for battle. But your reason doesn't allow you to go beyond that. Despite the fact that there are good-quality females of reproductive age nearby, your reason does not admit it, even though it is easily possible to seed females, which is the male's greatest goal. Even in the desperate battle of a libido opponent, your reason will eventually win and you won't even allow you to touch the scalpel with one finger.

 Your reason is strong. Repel any inferiority, urge, or even the three great desires, and your reason wins in most battles. Weighing, constraining, reasoning, cost-effectiveness analysis, and free from immediate pleasures and short-term interests, your reason looks to the future.

 In the evening you cross the park to get home. I heard the hustle and bustle of men and the voice of a slender girl, and the fishy wind wrapped my nose. The park is crowded with dozens of men, making a loud noise. If you look closely, there is a naked girl in the center, who is being raped by men. Her white skin is full of scars, her vagina and mouth squeeze her genitals, her weakened body is still kicked, and she is photographed with a camera. School bags, textbooks, pencil cases, and uniforms are scattered in the park. You pick up the student notebook and confirm the girl's name.FujisakiFujisaki RunaLuna.. It has a delicate body like an elementary school student, but it seems to be a first-year junior high school student. Looking at her exhaustion, it seems that she has been gangbanged by men for a long time.