87 to completed

Episode 87 "December 29, 2017: 72 Hours TV 300km Torture Marathon: Semen Stuffing"

 There is the word acquired taste. Acqired taste is literally "acquired taste". Even if you don't feel delicious when you first taste alcohol, wasabi, or sourness, you will become addicted to it every time you eat it ... In other words, it means the taste you like by repeating the experience. So, I think it's about time I like the taste of semen, but it seems that semen doesn't have an acquired taste. So far, I've been drinking nearly 100 liters of semen in total, but I don't think I'll get used to it, let alone like it. There is no doubt that I say that my taste is broken and I can only feel the taste of semen for the rest of my life.

 The Garcia effect is a taste conditioning. For example, if you're not feeling well when you eat something specific ... your taste and condition will be conditioned and you'll learn to make that meal unpleasant. There are some serious cases in which the patient vomits when he eats the hospital food because the hospital food is linked to the discomfort of his physical condition. It may be used to treat alcohol dependence by conditioning the patient with alcohol = nausea.

 In my case, I have learned that the taste of semen = gangbang and torture, so swallowing itself triggers discomfort, vomiting, headache, and chills. And because any drink or food can only taste like urine or semen, which means that everything in the diet is painful. In addition, just in case, the school had a normal meal just before the horrific Lynch, which is also traumatic. ...... After all, because the taste is broken, even if you try to taste a normal meal at least by looking at it, it will never be a means to reduce discomfort ... In short, the food is completely packed.

 Taste is not determined solely by the taste bud receptors on the tongue. Smell, appearance, memory The combination of these forms the flavor ... yes, so I don't seem to be partly functioning not only in taste but also in smell. Semen and excrement that are used to sniffing and strongly associated with fear memory, fishy smell of my blood and organs ... I can understand unpleasant odors such as putrid odor (I do not want to understand), but other than that ... I feel comfortable The smell can no longer be perceived. The road after the rain, when passing in front of the bakery, the flowerbed of the school, the perfume that Shiori always wears ... I can't know it for the rest of my life. Of course, the taste is more serious, especially the sweetness and umami are annihilated. On rare occasions, I get a normal meal, but coffee milk was just muddy water, pudding was like chewing on a soft eraser, I thought that the vinegar was pickled in vegetable urine, and steak. It was like a shoe sole soaked with semen. Not only the loss of taste, but also the taste sensation ... Because what you taste is converted to something close to the taste of semen, for example, recently, the bad breath that smells of your own semen also overlaps, and even saliva tastes like semen. .. When I think that this is a lifetime, I feel depressed. The old woman's information could be traced later, even if she lost her memory. However, no matter how much the taste and smell of qualia is written, it cannot be reproduced later. ...... Sometimes, even if I think of various fruits, I can't remember their taste and aroma. No, it might be happier to forget everything early ...

 What kind of mechanism is it that only the taste close to semen and urine can be sensed? Certainly, I have heard cases of dysgeusia in which only a specific taste is lost, but depending on the taste, it is said that only the taste close to semen and urine is left. In that case, it would have been better if all the tastes had completely disappeared ............ Ah, that's right. Even though the taste is almost annihilated, there are other things you can taste. In other words, other than the five basic tastes of sweetness, acidity, saltiness, bitterness, and umami ... For example, chili peppers. Capsaicin is another receptor that feels high temperatures as pain ... that is, it is more like a pure pain sensation than the taste bud cells, so you can still taste the spiciness of chili peppers. The taste and smell of chili peppers clearly reminds me of my memory with Rina at a sex shop. Is that why? Even if it deprives the taste, it may have left only the spiciness of the chili pepper so that the trauma will not be forgotten. To be honest, I think Shiori's thoroughness is amazing.