Chapter 27

Katarina's POV...

Alec and I were in the car driving back to the pack house. I had promised Abi that we would hang out at the mall for the rest of the day while Alec and his dad had some pack duties to do.

Once there he parked the car and told me to wait. I looked at him confused but waited. He got out the car and walked around the front towards my door. I was smiling up at him when he opened the door and let me out.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled back at me while taking a hold of my hand.

We walked towards the door and he opened it, letting me go in first.

I have had this cheesy grin on my face the whole way back. He just makes butterflies, no wait, dragons fly around in my belly and I love the feeling when he touches me, it's like sparks fly everywhere.

Once he closed the door he told me that Abi would probably be in her room up stairs. He told me which door and said that he will see me later.

He leaned down and gave me a little peck which I want to last longer but I knew he had to go.

"See you later." I said while smiling at him.

He walked me to the stairs and then walked towards the office where his dad was.

I smiled and walked up stairs. Abi's door was a little further from the stairs so I started walking towards it.
I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around, there stood Emily and she didn't look very happy.

I tried to be nice and smiled at her but she keep that scowl on her face.

"You better leave Alec alone! Whether he is your mate or not, he is always mine and he still loves me!"

"Im sorry? Still yours? I'm guessing you don't know how mates work, do you? Once you find your mate, you can't really have anyone else because all you want is your mate. Once you find your mate one day you'll understand and you won't want Alec anymore."

"I'll always want Alec! I'm going to be the future Luna, not you! You wouldn't know how to be one and you wouldn't know how to protect the pack!" and with that she gave me a hard slap across the face, "Don't you dare think Alec is yours! You leave him alone!" then she walked away while giving me once last scowl across her shoulder.

I stood there shocked with my hand on my cheek. Tears where threatening to come out but I bit me cheek and blinked my eyes to get them away. I would not cry.

I walked towards Abi's room again and knocked on the door.

Abi quickly opened the door and smiled but then her face dropped, "What happened?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Your cheek is red and you look as if you're about to cry."

Crap! I have to think about something fast!

"Uhm... I walked into a... tree... while I wasn't looking?"

Really? All I could think of?

"Riiight... If there anything wrong you'll tell me right?"

"Yeah, sure I will." I said with a forced smile.

She brought it and smiled at me again, "Come on! Let's go!" she said and grabbed my hand, dragged me downstairs and out the door.

*****

I am so sorry! It's been nearly a month since I last posted! School has been hectic since its a short term and we have so much work to do!

I wanted to at least give you guys something and I hope you enjoy it! A little drama needed to happened!

Tell me what you think of it!

Oh and... 6000 views!!! *Happy dance!* thank you so much guys it really means a lot to me!!

Emily on the side.

Instagram name is @kaylz_jordan

Please follow me!! I always follow my followers!

Vote and comment if you are enjoying this story.

Love you guys

KaylzJordan xxx