Chapter 12

Katarina POV...

I put Lucy down to sleep on Alec's bed once the guys were there to look after her. Alec had gone downstairs already and was waiting for me when I got there.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he took my hand and lead me outside to the woods.

We got to a tree and he let go of my hand and started walking, but he turned around and gave me a kissed on the forehead. I was shocked but saw him smile at me and I couldn't do anything but smile. That's all I wanted to do was smile at him. He then walked off behind another tree and stripped down and transformed into a wolf. I couldn't get over how beautiful he looked. He walked over to me and I scratched him behind his ear, his fur was like silk. So soft. He gave a low growl, meaning he liked it. He looked at me and then went to stand further into the woods so I could undress.

Once a wolf I walked up next to him and he motioned for me to go first. I started walking towards our favourite spot and he followed behind me.

We got there and I couldn't believe how such an amazing place was just behind the house. It was amazing. He stood next to me and gave me a small lick on my cheek. I know I shouldn't have let him but how can you say no to your mate? I... I think I might... No not yet. I won't admit it just yet.

I jumped on him and we started to roll. Dawn and Dusk just wanted to get rid of their energy and tension from this afternoon.

We tossed and turned for awhile till I gave up and just laid on my back and looked up at the stars. Alec sat next to me and looked up too.

I got up and sat down close to him and leaned into him, feeling all of a sudden very tired. He licked my face and got up and motioned for me to follow him.

I walked next to him and we walked through the woods towards my house. I'm glad he didn't assume that I was going to sleep there. I couldn't just yet.

We got to my house and I transformed and grabbed a set of clothes that I had hid behind a tree. I walked over to him and he had gotten dressed, probably had stashed it there before knocking on my door.

He walked me up towards the front door, holding my hand.

"Thank you for today. I enjoyed it very much."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Would like to do it again."

I smiled at him and went to open the door. I looked at him and stepped inside. He smiled and before I could close the door he came closer and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Good night, love."

I blushed, never being called love. It was sexy when he said it.

He smiled and then walked down my steps, into the woods. Once transformed into a wolf, he looked back at me and howled. I smiled and closed my door.

******

Heeey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time. Been having the most stressful time at school, had no time to write anything but here once again is a new chapter. I hope you guys like it. Took me forever to write this chapter, everytime I started I would have to stop and go do something else.

Anyway hope you guys are doing well.

Twitter name is @KaylzJordan

Instagram name is @kaylz_jordan

Please follow me!! I always follow my followers!

Vote and comment if you are enjoying this story.

Love you guys

KaylzJordan xoxo