10 things you need to know about hana

10 Things You Need To Know About Newly Debuted, HANAMarch 21, 2019

March 21, 2019. Written by Kim Shin-byul.

Choi Hana or currently well known as Hana, the female idol who debuted under two major companies in the K-Pop industry, officially debuted yesterday with her mini-album titled LOVEABLE.

Here are 10 things you need to know about Hana.

1. She is a famous model.

Choi Hana is very well-known in the modelling industry. She is so well known that she made her model runway in Paris and Milan Fashion Week in 2017 and 2018. Probably, she is going to be there this year too. We don't know yet. It is said that she is one of the youngest models at the fashion week. She has modelled for VERSACE, PRADA, Louis Vuitton and even GUCCI. She modelled with famous models, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and many more. Already spreading the queen vibe.

2. She is close friends with TXT Yeonjun

There have been a lot of Hana and Yeonjun's photos surfaced online after Hana was rumoured to be debuting. Based on their many photos, they seem to have been friends for a long time. 

3. Her brother and mother

Hana's brother is a lecturer at Hanyang University. But not only that. He is also a famous model. On the other hand, Hana's mother is a high school teacher in Jeju Island. She is also a well-known writer who has published many poems and novels books. 

4. Her hometown is Jeju Island

Hana was born and grew up in Jeju. A famous island in South Korea. She grew up there for 10 years before moving to Seoul to train in SM Entertainment.

5. Trained for 8 years and 9 months

Hana trained for the longest time. For the past 3 years, she trained intensely for her debut. She is one of the idols who trained for the longest period. Some say that she is in the lineup of Red Velvet but didn't make it to debut.

6. She is a songwriter and producer

She wrote and produced her own songs. Yes, you heard it right. Our queen right here is a songwriter and a producer. She participated in all the producing of her songs. We stan multitalented queen!

7. She is multilingual

She can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Mandarin, Malay, Thai and German. Are you from other countries? No worries, she understands you. There's no such thing as a language barrier.

8. She has a diploma

Our newly debuted idol has a diploma in the piano instrument. She gained it at the age of 17 years old. Damn, talented, beautiful, and genius. She also reveals that she can play guitar, drums and other instruments.

9. She does not train at SM Entertainment's building or Big Hit's building

She revealed that she did not train in either SM Entertainment's building or Big Hit's. She trains in another building where she does everything there. From vocal training, dancing, rapping, and all practices.

10. She is Lee Soo Man's niece by blood

Lee Soo Man is Sung-chae's uncle. They are related, which is one of the main reasons why Hana decided to accept the offer to train intensely for the project.

So, did you find something interesting about Sung-chae? Drop your comment down below!