hana confirmed to be a mother of four children

HANA Confirmed To Be A Mother Of Four ChildrenMay 10, 2021

May 10, 2021. Written by Kim Shin-byul.

"I was a teenage mom. Now, I have four children. One by blood and three by adoption." 

This topic has landed Hana in both hot and cold water.

Since May 2nd, photos have been circulating online where Hana was seen together with four children, sending the children to school, going to parents' day and many more activities together. They seem to be close together and even look like not siblings. 

Dispatch then released photos of proof that Hana is a mother of four children. One is her own by blood, and she adopted the other three. Dispatch even included screenshots of chats from staff inside SM Entertainment talking about how Hana is close with all her children and the children are so lucky to have Hana as their mother.

On May 10th, Hana released a handwritten letter which she uploaded on her Instagram account.

In the letter, Hana apologized sincerely for this shocking news. She said that she knew this time would come when she would need to reveal her yet-to-be-biggest secret.

She wrote: 

"I am deeply sorry that I kept this important matter from everyone. Deep down in my heart, I knew that one day, you would know this from other people, and that was my last wish to happen. I am here to clear up the situation and ask you to refrain from making any accusation, including deleting all false fact about my family and me."

She continued, "Yes, I am a mother of four children. I am a teenage mother. I made a regretful action, but I do not regret having my children right now. One of my daughters is mine by blood. My other three children are mine, that I adopted and made my family. Right after I gave birth, my parents and family were the ones who cared for my daughter while I worked. However, to clarify this, I am no longer in any relationship with my daughter's father as we have separated."

She ended the letter once more with an apology, and she hoped that the online netizens could stop making false accusations and spreading false rumours. Hoping that They would forgive her for keeping this a secret from the public.

She uploaded a family photo of hers with a handwritten letter in Korean and English. She, her grandparents, her parents, her brother, her children and their pets. 

Hana went trending online, and many thought the fans would start leaving her fandom. But surprisingly, more fans are coming forward to support Hana. Fans have been very supportive and send endless love and support to Hana.

It's not too late to say congratulations to Hana for slaying being an international K-Pop idol and, at the same time, a mother of four, too, right?