hana's flight to beijing delayed because of anti-fans

Anti-Fans Send Death Threats To HANA, Delaying Flight KRK 271 To BeijingMarch 13, 2019

March 13, 2019. Written by Kim Shin-byul.

Hana was scheduled to head to Beijing for a promotion of her Chinese Drama when she received a concerning death threat early morning of March 13th. 

A Twitter user was taken into legal action after sending death threats to Hana via tweets. The user threatened Hana that she would be k*lled at the airport and that if she made it into the aeroplane, she would be k*lled because the aeroplane has been planted with bombs.

Eventually, the flight was delayed for four hours due to the threat as it was taken into a serious matter. Police and the FBI were investigating the case. 

The owner of the Twitter account was finally arrested by the FBI and was then taken into an investigation. The aeroplane was searched by the bombing squad and fortunately, it was a false alarm. But still, a very dangerous words to say on social media. 

Shockingly, the president of China has tweeted that death threats are not tolerated in China especially when it comes to famous people. The president also stated that all citizens of China to be aware of their actions, especially Hana's fans. He warned them to not go over the limits. 

Fans expressed relief and gratitude when Hana arrived in Beijing safely and was escorted by the Chinese National Police Force from the airport to her accommodation.