hana seriously injured after anti-fans pushed down the stairs at inkigayo

HANA Seriously Injured After Anti-Fans Pushed Down The Stairs At InkigayoSeptember 22, 2022

September 22, 2022. Written by Kim Shin-byul.

News broke after Hana was rushed to the emergency room after getting pushed by anti-fans at the Inkigayo music show. 

CCTV footage confirmed that when Hana was exiting the restroom, she was dragged by these anti-fans to the emergency staircase and pushed down.

According to staff, Hana suffered some cuts, bruises and seriously fractured left arm and probably a dislocated hip. Bare in mind that a dislocated hip is a very serious injury that may cause death.

Seoul Metropolitan Police are currently looking into the case and are calling for the anti-fans to turn themselves in before their profile are posted in public for the public to find them.

SM Entertainment and HYBE Label have released a statement that they will be taking legal action on anti-fans and sasaengs fans' extreme behaviour. The agencies revealed that Hana has been protecting and giving a lot of chances for these sasaeng fans to change their attitude but this accident went overboard and can no longer be forgiven.

It is just the start of a new era for Hana, but she is already injured. We pray for Hana to recover soon and wish the best for her. 

Please stay tuned for updates!