hana attended & hosted brother's wedding

HANA Attended & Hosted Brother's WeddingDecember 25, 2022

December 25, 2022. Written by Kim Shin-byul.

Choi Sung-han, brother of Hana who is a lecturer at Hanyang University and also, a very popular and still rising, model, officially tied the knot last night at a luxury hotel in Seoul.

Hana was present at the wedding and was even hosting the wedding ceremony and dinner together with her close friend, Kang Daniel. Wedding guests were very thrilled to see most of Hana's closest friends present at the wedding.

That includes Hana herself, Kang Daniel, Jeon Somi, SEVENTEEN's Vernon, SuperM's Lucas, Mark, Ten, and Taeyong. 

During the reception, Hana gave a heartwarming speech that made the bride and groom teared up. Turns out, the bride is Hana's close friend too. The bride has been Hana's stylist since Hana's debut. So, it makes sense why the bride shed tears throughout her speech.

Hana also did not forget to give an exceptional performance during the wedding reception. She performed Love Poem and Dream of You at the wedding.

Fans were in awe after seeing more interactions between idols and Hana. Especially between Kang Daniel and Hana. Some fans even assume that the duo are in a romantic relationship but refuse to announce their relationship.

Together or not, fans expressed their chill side. If Hana is happy, they are happy too.

Congratulations to Sunghan and his wife!