music bank show

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

music bank is the first music show she attended and will be performing at after making her full-album comeback, planet her.

because of her busyness, hana will only be attending two music shows for promotions. music bank and inkigayo. she will make more promotions in china, japan and america. it's not that she won't be promoting in south korea but more in china, japan and america.

currently, hana is warming up her vocals and body to sing, rap and dance later on. this is her routine before she performs onstage.

"eunnie!" a voice was heard from the door behind hana and she turns.

her face beamed a smile when somi entered the room, running towards hana and hugging her tight.

"somi!" hana laughed and hugged the younger female back.

they haven't met for a few months because of each other's busy schedule. the last time they met was the last april. they had a collaboration with each other that was released in june. april was the last recording and that was their last meeting before both were caught up with busyness.

"eunnie, it has been so long!" said somi with a pout after they broke the hug.

hana smiled, "i know! how have you been? physically?" she asked the younger female.

"i'm very good. what about you? you look a little sick. you good?" somi asked while holding hana's arm. she has noticed hana's changes in weight.

not to criticize her but it is really obvious that hana has weigh down. not a little but really a lot. hana also looks a little weak. and that made somi worried too.

"i am fine." hana nodded quickly. "aigoo, you're also having your comeback! i'm really glad we are doing promotions together. at least i can be together with you, my baby again." she added, changing the topic from about her.

somi laughed, "this is really exciting. i mean – we could stand together when they are announcing the winner. i am sure that eunnie will win the first place." somi said.

hana laughed and shook her head, "we don't know yet, honey." she told somi.

"aish, no need to even count. this year is your year. you released a lot of songs this year. i can't even count how many songs you have released," said somi.

hana responded with a laugh.

a lot of other idols are making their comeback too. end of the year is popular for the 'comeback' months.

and this year end, up until now, over 10 teams will be performing at music bank along with hana, of course. and that includes enhypen, nct dream and many more.