melon music awards

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"are you ready?" manager kim asked me.

i exhaled and grinned excitedly, "i am." i nodded while rubbing my palm together.

"alright. let's go." manager kim told me and turned to the bodyguards.

they walked in front of us while manager kim and i walked behind them. i adjusted my ring around my fingers while we walked to the red-carpet venue.

we passed through some idols' greenroom while walking towards the red-carpet venue.

after a whole long injury... i'm finally back.

some were quite surprised to see me. probably they thought that i wouldn't be attending because of my injuries. well, it's been a while since it happened. so, i recovered quite quickly with the help of medication, vitamins, and healthy foods and was able to prepare for the performances. even though it's not that energetic, i think my fans would like it more if i can attend the award show.

reaching the door that leads outside, we waited for the cue first.

"i am so nervous," i said and grinned at the camera that follows us since a while ago.

"you said you were excited," said manager kim.

"...and nervous." i paused before speaking.

he chuckled and smiled.

upon hearing the cue from the emcee and after the female emcee said my name, i walked out of the door. camera flashes immediately flashed on me as soon as i got out. fans were also screaming and cheering wildly when seeing me.

that is not surprising at all since i did not announce that i was attending the show.

"nae! making a surprise appearance, our one and only, hana!" said the female emcee as i was waving to the cameras and fans who were surprised to see me.

"nae, she was injured a month ago. but surprisingly, she looks fully recovered today. with a beautiful smile on her face, greeting the cameras and her beloved fans, i'm sure all her fans are surprised to see her this evening." said the male emcee.

"we want to call her up now but i think not yet," said the female emcee.

the photographers were still actively taking photos of me as i smiled and waved to them. a few seconds later, the venue staff cued me onstage.

i followed her instructions and walk towards the staircase.

a staff then handed me a microphone and i held it in my left hand. i was complicating and thinking of how i could lessen the risk of me getting up the stairs without hurting myself or carefully when manager kim came and held his arm for me to hold on while walking up the stairs.