-Blood....

A/N
Just setting some ground things aunt may is dead and peter is currently living in the avengers tower 
He's 16  and it's going to be slowly edited but expect 1 or possibly 2 chapters a week as this is my first book

Peter
He hurried his way to class excited for the day to come. "Hey MJ" he greeted softly granting a smile from MJ .
"Hey loser" she said playfully but before there conversation could continue bells rang echoing throughout the halls as they rushed away to their classes .

"Hey dorkus" flash hissed at him but the teacher didn't care and continued on with the lesson . The bell finally rung saving him from anymore embarrassment. He hurried down the halls to the cafeteria sitting down at there table "Hey never managed to wish you a happy birthday" MJ said .
"Yeah to bad need is away or otherwise we probably would have done something tonight" peter softly replied.
"Yeah that sucks but I actually got you a present" MJ smiled and handed him a small box wrapped with red ribbon and a small note written on it : dear peter hope you have amazing day- MJ
Peter smiled and hugged her before undoing the ribbon to reveal a small wooden elephant smiling and embraced her into a hug "just like aunt mays" he just heard it under the voices drowning the halls .He remembered when he got this for aunt Mays birthday

"Happy birthday aunt May" he said smiling handing her a small box . A small wooden elephant with a message on the back " happy birthday- Pete" she smiled pulling him into a hug " were did you get this it's beautiful" she said clasping the elephant in her hand " I made it" he said practically beaming in joy .

He had tears threatening to fall and embraced into MJ . "Thank you" he looked into her eyes they were practically over flowing with kindness and caring.

MJ soon had to leave so he checked the time "shit" he said clearly worried as it had been half an hour but he couldn't help that with MJ he didn't even notice the time go bye .

He made his way out of the school only to be meet with flash "Hey look penis Parker" he sneered. "Flash just leave me alone" peter replied knowing what was about to happen. But just as he predicted peter was punched straight in the stomach and used as a punching until one of flashes goons stopped and stared at peter with fear "what the hell...." he said . Flashed pushed him aside until a look of horror was plastered across his face .

"What?" Peter questioned . They took a step back before one of them replied "y-you're b-blood it's blue!" He remarked peter was confused until he took his hand of his wound it was covers in blood but not just any blood

It was blue ...

A/n
Hope enjoyed the first chapter this is my first story so your welcome to give some advice of sorts and uh thanks for giving this book a chance -
Your chaotic potato