-Wait What?

He stared down a his hand

It was blue...

" Wait what?" Peter said timidly.
"Y-you're" flash started but ran off before you can say love you 3000 .what the actual hell his blood blue and more importantly how!!!!

Stark will know what to do right? Yeah he will wouldn't he? Peter thought to himself he jumped a fence and past his apartment to an ally way and webbed up his bag . He made his way to the tower appreciating the view as he swung along the park .

Eventually he made his way to star... sorry avengers tower . He scaled his way along looking for an open window until Miss Natasha saw the young anirchid and opens the window. "Hey auntie Tasha" he greeted her . "What brings you to the tower Pete?" She asked genuinely curious on what brought the younger spider there. "Oh yeah uh... funny story" there was an almost eerie silence "we'll spit it out"Nat said getting more curious by the minute. "My blood is kinda...... blue" Auntie Tasha's mouth fell wide open. "I'm sorry what!!!" She managed to get attention of Clint that tumbled out of the vents . "Your blood is what?" Peter smiled sheepishly. "It's uh... kinda blue" Natasha took Peter by the hand dragging him to Bruce's lab. "Oh hey Pete what brings you here" Peter grabbed a screwdriver making a scratch across his arm. His arm dripped blood well it was blue but it was blood. "I-I don't understand w-why is it blue?" "What else do you think we're here for we obviously don't know." Clint said like the sassy queen he was. Bruce's mouth was wide open gaping at the blood that trickled down. "I-i can look at the b-blood see if there's any abnormall behaviour well as far as it goes for a enhanced being." He stuttered. He took a small bit of blood and put it under the microscope.

A time skip brought by my lazy ass-

Bruce was pacing around the room the next time Peter saw him."what's wrong doc?" Peter questioned as fear laced his voice. "Well I was looking at your blood and noticed it looked similar to well a certain asguardian." Bruce paused as a hint of hesitation was shown. "So i compared it to Thor's and it looked similar but not the same but you uh ... might be part Asgaurdian." Peter nervously bit his nails . "But I'm not sure you can uh.. it could be the spider venom?" Bruce settled down on his chair taking a long and deep breath.

After and awkward shift in energy they shrugged it off and said that it's probably just the spider bite although Peter couldn't help but feel uneasy. "So I uh better be getting to patrol..." he said sounding like it was a question but after goodbyes he swung off to catch some baddies.

T/W - mentions of suicide

Peter swung around until he saw a distant figure . She looked small and petite standing on the edge of the building. But before Peter could act she was falling to fast for him to catch her just of of reach. He closed his eyes excepting a thud or crack but met with an silence a green flowing energy around her body . He had no idea as to what he was doing but managed to lower her down.

End of trigger-

"Hey you alright?" He asked her softly. She nodded and gave him a small smile although all she felt like doing was crying. "Just stay safe Mkay" he pulled her in for a hug before swinging to the tower .

"Hey Nat" Peter greeted . "Pete you alright?" Her voice laced in worry. "Yeah I'm fine what's the matter?" He inquired. She looked up at him an awkward smile on her face "uh... your eyes are kinda red , we're you... never mind it's getting late you should get some sleep" Peter glanced at his watch 11:32 before saying goodnight,

A/N -
Sorry for not posting but I lost my phone halfway writing the chapter😅