3. Conflict

For Jeongguk, if there was anything that could be labelled as the most conflicting dilemma ever, it was attending concerts or fanmeets.

Not that he had attended many, because he had attended only five concerts and one fanmeet until now, but they never failed to drive him to a meltdown when he returned home.

He loved songs. No, he was obsessed with songs and he liked it when songs blasted through his earphones. But unfortunately, the same couldn't be said about speakers. They managed to overwhelm him pretty soon. Not to mention the crowds.

Every single time he attended a concert until now, Jimin tried talking to the officials about dimming the lights and sounds a little, but that never happened except for Taehyung's fanmeet.

However, Jeongguk did enjoy every single one to his fullest while the concert went on, and then the sounds and crowds would creep onto him before he could even get out of the venue and by the time he got back home, everything would hit him hard, ending up in a meltdown.

But despite those meltdowns, he couldn't even think of not going to a concert or fanmeet if he could get a ticket. He considered it to be a fool's deed if he missed the chance. He would just deal with the consequences later.

Taehyung's fanmeet was not an exception. He had been so exhausted after the meltdown that he didn't even bother looking at his phone or laptop for a long time.

It was only as he sat down for coffee the next morning that he bothered to look at his phone.

Well, that was a mistake, considering how he spat out a mouthful of coffee and shot up from his bean bag the second his eyes fell on the mail that he received from a certain someone.

"JIMIN HYUNG, JIMINIE HYUNG, HYUNG, JIMIN HYUNG, JIMINIEEE, HYUUUUUNG, CHIIIII-"

"What, what, what, what, what?!?!" Jimin asked, eyes wide with panic as he sprinted to the living room and skidded to a stop in front of Jeongguk.

"What's wrong, Ggukie?!" Jimin's mother, Soohyeon asked as well, her hand placed on her chest to calm herself a little.

"I got!!! I got a mail!! I GOT A MAIL FROM TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHY-"

"Okay, okay, shh.....stop," Jimin said, recovering himself from the panic that he had felt when Jeongguk called for him in such a pleasant manner.

Jeongguk stopped for a second and shut his mouth close, staring at Jimin and his parents with wide eyes.

"Good. Now-"

"TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYU-"

"Jeonggukiiieeeeeeeee," Soohyeon whined, effectively making Jeongguk stop, only for him to pick it up again.

"MAIL, MAIL, MAIL, MAIL, MAIL, MAIL, MAI-"

"Okay, okay, I get it, you are excited, I get it. Now stop before our neighbours file a complaint on us, shhh. You want me to play Love by RM?" Jimin asked.

This time, Jeongguk stopped shouting for real and simply waited for Jimin, who ran back to his room to fetch his earphones.

Even the smallest of the things always managed to hype Jeongguk so much that his excitement skyrocketted and bounced off the walls and the roof.

It was always proportional to the volume of his voice, his energy, and his words. The more the excitement, the more those three increased.

And it was always hard to tone it down unless someone played his favourite artists' songs or raps for him, his favourite artists being RM, Jhope and V.