𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

(𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥)

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞"𝘛𝘢𝘴"
📍 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
__________________

I heard heavy footsteps and couldn't lift my head due to my body being so weak. I don't know how long I've been down here or what day it is.

He only let me go to the bathroom. I'd try to freshen up every time he gave me the chance.

Rarely was here, he would have one of his workers bring me food. It wasn't much though.

I didn't even eat everyday it was either every other day. I was tired mentally,physically- everything you name it.

"We got shit to do today and I feel like you've learned your lesson" he spoke as he untied me from the heavy chains.

I struggled to get up as I limped rubbing my sore wrist. He picked me up bridal style carrying me upstairs to a different room.

He sat me on the counter of the bathroom. I saw the bath that was currently being filled. It had two glasses of champagne and a variety of fruit.

"Ima let you get situated" he said leaving the bathroom and closing the door. I undressed my self looking at how skinny I had gotten.

I was already insecure enough but this was just cruel. I wanted to break down in tears but I couldn't....nothing came out.

Feeling the steamy water hit my body. I laid there enjoying this. I felt presence join me and it was him.

I covered my body even though the tub was filled with bubbles.

"We grown as hell Tas, now tell me about yourself" he said blowing smoke in the air. Removing my hands from covering my body i cleared my voice.

"You already know everything about me so what's the point" I spoke nonchalantly as I chewed on a strawberry.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I did, but I wanna hear it from you" he said.

"I'm 20 years old, I own my own business and Im a bottle girl" I spoke.

He smoked his blunt staring into my eyes. I could tell he was reading me through my eyes so I looked everywhere but him.

"Your ankle still hurt" he asked and I nodded seeing it still swollen. He massaged it gently and that felt a little good.

I washed my body up with the dove body wash as he continued talking. I could really sit in this bath tub all day. But ion wanna look like a wrinkly ass old person.

"Wait- Ian finna be no damn R.Kelly how old is you" I asked. Not my dumbass getting kidnapped by someone lil brother.

"19, " he said. Ouuu shit I said that out loud.

"I'm 20 which I'm pretty sure you know that, and 21 soon cause my birthday in a couple months"I said sipping the champagne.

"You acting like it's a big age difference, I can fuck up anybody life. I know Youn deserve to get treated like this but shit gone be different with me and you from now on" he spoke.

"We'll see about that, and you speaking like you just done been here and just experienced everything on earth" I said sitting the empty champagne glass down.

"I'm Nardo Wick, I'm the most experienced young nigga you'll meet" he said chuckling.

"Like I said We'll see about that" I said shaking my head.

"I would tell you all about me, but like I said we got a busy day" he said getting out the tub. He had on some swimming trunks.

Cause I wouldn't know what to do if this man's dick was out.

"Stop looking at my dick Tas" he said handing me a towel.

"Shut up I wasn't even- ion gotta explain nothing to you, Get Out"I spoke becoming frustrated as he laughed turning around as he left the bathroom

I stood up wrapping the towel around myself. I saw a couple outfits on the bed along with some of the hygiene products I used.

I was about to drop my towel. He was already finished getting dressed and he looked fine as hell.

"For me to be a young nigga, you sure is staring a nigga down" I broke out of my trance.

I rolled my eyes ignoring his comments And grabbed the clothes leaving to a random room I assumed was a guest room.

I put on lotion moisturizing my body putting on all my hygiene products. I put on my underwear and bra set that was from Victorias Secret.

Then I picked out this white two piece outfit set. And some cute sandals to match.

"Tas" I heard Nardo call out coming into the bathroom that was connected to the room. He eyed me but ignored continuing to fix my hair.

"Can you take my picture" I asked.

"I'm finna fire my assistant this shit showing too much" he said pulling out his phone. I did some poses and he handed me his phone and I deleted the ones i didn't like.

I grabbed a purse that had nothing in it and followed him to a 2021 suburban. He opened the door for me.

I sighed realizing I couldn't post the pictures. Instead I thought of ways to escape this Nigga.

Hesitating on jumping out the car and running down the highway. He grabbed his phone and mugged me hard as hell.

"Don't even try it, that door on child lock and I won't hesitate to shoot yo ass" he said not even looking at me.

Lemme just sit my ass back 😟-

-Vote + Comment