Twenty-Seven

Excuse Mistakes !

TASSONI POV'

______________           ______________

"GIRL WE BEEN BROKE UP" I said to Jayda as I applied another lash to my clients eyelashes. These individuals was cute but Chile did they take some time. I was a perfectionist so if I saw something I didn't like, I was going to make sure I didn't it right, and to my liking.

"Oh shit, I forgot I'm just not used to you being Single" Jayda said truthfully. Nardo and me were always together so that's understandable. If only some people knew the backstory, but I'm not held against my will....anymore.

It's been 2 months, and I honestly don't think it's a break anymore. I think we've just fully broke up, we text but it's never a consistent conversation. He goes out more because I done seen him on somebody story every other night. Good for him...... a part of me wants to be in some toxic shit and get my nigga back.

But Nah....at least not right now

"Yeah I know, but we're both doing good. I'm looking into going to esthetician school just to expand my brand" I spoke sitting my tweezers down and taking a look at both of lashes on my client.

"That's good, because I definitely will coming to you for all my facial and lash stuff when I'm in Florida" she said making me smile.

"I'll call you later Jayda, I'm finished with this client and I needa take pictures/ videos and stuff" I said and she said her goodbyes and we hung up.

Going to my camera and taking pictures and videos. Then I went to instagram and taking videos.

"Alright I'm done, Girly I hope you enjoy your lashes. If you have any problems or if they feel irritated let me know" I said and she nodded smiling and thanking me. She handed me cash for her appointment and I counted it before she left.

Mar
Come outside real quick ma

"Ima step outside for lil minute, you good Brielle ?" I asked one of the braiders in the shop. She's new and also 16 which was a risky choice for me to have her here. But she's legit and she handles her business professionally. And she honestly quiet.

"Yea I'm good Tassoni, I'm almost done with this client then I have some stitch braids after this" she said.

"Oh okay, after you get done we can go to the restaurant you were talking about if thats okay with you?" I said she said that would be fine.

I made my way outside to the white Mercedes Amg with tinted windows. There stood the mystery man I had been seeing for about 2 weeks. We met at a club and just been talking ever since then.

"You busy? I had forgot to text you and check" He asked pulling me into a quick hug and then handing me a black bag.

"Nope, I just got done with a client. What's in here Mar? This is very suspicious" I said side eyeing him.

"It's candy bruh, you acting like I'm giving you a pound of weed or some" he said laughing.

"Oh well thank you then, you wanna come inside?" I asked.

"I would but I gotta handle some shit, I'll definitely come scoop you tonight, if that's alright with you ?" He asked.

"I'll think about, I'll text you my answer later" I said and he shook his head. I said my goodbyes and made my way back towards my building. My phone buzzed indicating I had received a text.

Nardo
I see you found a new Nigga, drop his ass before I drop him

Vote + Comment

-Thoughts?

Tee out !