Episode 1 - When it all begins

Cold. That's all you can see and feel. Silence is louder than your own thoughts. The last planet at the end of the Magic dimension, Omega. The prison of the worst. All at once a loud sound of steps breaks the silence. A woman in a dark cape is slowly walking through this frozen hell. She stops right in front of one the enormous pieces of ice. Wiping the dew, her eyes glint.

,,There you are my child. What they did to you?'' she took a step back. ,,Don't worry, I'll get you out of here....''. With a snap of a finger the ice block breaks into a milion pieces. A girl with skin pale as snow and angelic hair walks out. The woman looks at her with a smile.

,,Welcome back, Genesis.'' she said. The girl grined.

**

,,YEEES! SHOW THEM BELLA!'' Liv screamed.

,,Sit down silly! And try to be not that loud.'' Maddy growled.

Bella sent the ball on the opponent team's court giving the final point to Alfea. 

,,Alfea is the winner of this match! Congratulations!'' All the students of Alfea started to chant

,,Alfea is the winner of this match! Congratulations!'' All the students of Alfea started to chant. This was the last match which decided which teams are going to Magic dimension Tournament . Thanks to Bella, Alfea's team is going too!

,,Congratulations Bell, you were wonderful!'' says Maddy as she comes closer to Isabelle.

,,Thank you so much hun! I can't believe that we're going to Magic dimension Tournament!''

,,I had no doubt! You've been the best player since Caeli left the school.'' Livia came to girls.

,,Caeli is in a national team of planet Ventum, isn't she?'' Bella asked.

,,Yeah, she is. My sister is the captain.'' she smiled. ,,I suppose you will play against each other.''

,,That would be a match!'' Maddy exclaimed.

,,Well, you're right. Finally I can show her that we are better!'' she laughed. ,,I can't wait to see Caeli again. Umm...and what about Aylla? She didn't make it again?''

,,We don't know. I texted her but she haven't answered yet.'' Livia's smile faded.

,,I hate this. They keep her at Naxos like a prisoner.'' Bella growled. ,,I thought we could celebrate our win, together. Like we used to do.''

,,I have an idea! What about a little surprise? It's Friday after all!'' Livia smirked.

**

Naxos, the kingdom of night, moon and stars. Sister planet of Solaria. 

Aylla is slowly hanging around the big hall. She always hate the silence and loneliness inside the palace walls. Long, neverending corridors, enormous rooms, emptiness. Nobody to talk with. No laught, no happiness. Just empy rooms full of seriousness. 

,,There you are!'' said a woman walking into the hall. Echo of her voice filled the whole room.

,,Hey mum.'' Aylla said boredly.