Episode 2 - Light and darkness

,,Livia!'' Aylla shouted running for her friend. Bella and Maddy were already with her, holding Livia's helpless body. 

,,Hey! Wake up!'' Bella said. After a second Livia open her eyes widely and started to gasp heavily. ,,That's was so freaking weird!'' she blurted out. ,,Oh my god...''Maddy relieved.

,,Livia! Thank God!'' Aylla hug her friend tightly. ,,Yup, but I won't be for much longer...I can't breath Aylla!'' she smiled.

,,I'm sorry to interrupt...but I think we have a little problem.'' Bella's smile faded.

,,Yeah...'' Maddy nodded ,,who was the girl? And what did she want? She literally just showed up, said some cheeky notes, cast a few spell on us and disappeared.''

,,She wanted something from you, All.'' Livia looked up.

,,How..how do you know?''

,,You didn't saw her face, when you walked in? Her eyes literally bursted out of happiness.''

,,We need to get more informations about her.'' Maddy said ,,Maybe we will find some informations in Alfea's archives.''

A group of soldiers with kind and queen run to girls. Isa immediately hug Aylla tightly. ,,Are you alright? Did she hurt you?'' she worried. ,,No mom...I'm okay. We're all okay. Do you know who was she? And why did she come here?'' Isa and Elias looked at each other trying to find out if they should speak or not. ,,You know something. Spit it out.'' Aylla frowned. Isa inhale and open her mouth but Elias stopped her.

,,Her name is Genesis. She was held in prison on planet Omega. As we know now, she escaped.'' All the girls stared in surprise. They didn't expect that much information. Elias continued. ,,She was fairy like you, but then she discovered the secret of dark fairies and it made her a monster.'' All of them had so many questions, yet nobody asked. ,,That's all we know. She's very dangerous. You need to tell this to your parents immediately. We need to spread this awareness to whole Magic Dimension.'' Isa said. ,,I think you should go home. All of you.''she added. Girls turned back from their magic form and slowly started walking back into the palace. ,,And you, Alyssa, go to your room now.'' All of them left without a word. ,,Please, leave us alone now.'' King turn to the guard. They immediately start walking away from the courtyard. Queen looked up to Elias's eyes. He knew. ,,Do you think it's really HER? Again?''

,,Definitely. We need to protect our kingdom.'' he said.

,,We need to protect our daughter.''

,,We should tell her Isa. We can't keep the truth away from her forever.''

,,No. Never. It's a history. She doesn't need to know everything.'' Isa frowned.

**

Some days past. There was no other information about Genesis. No one knows what she's up to. Lyvix is about to get back to school even though their parents are sceptical. Headmistress Calista assured all people that there's nothing to be afraid off and that Alfea is safe place for young fairies.

,,I thought we won't make it this week because of this purple-headed duckling.'' Livia's stretching as she got out of the bus.

,,Purple-headed duckling? Really Liv?'' Bella bursts of laugh.

,,What? I think it fits. She looks ugly like a ghost.'' she bites her donut looking annoyed to the Alfea's gate. 

,,More like a freak that want to kill us.'' Aylla said walking to the school's courtyard.

,,Girls! Girls!'' an older women is running toward girls.

,,Omg not her! It's freaking 7 am!'' Livia rolled her eyes and turn back still eating her donut.