Night-Mare

The road was empty because it was night. The street lights felt like they were going to die because of the silence that night carried. suddenly from nowhere a fast-moving black car comes and breaks all the street lights with the effect of its speed and also felt like it will break everything coming in its way. One more black car was following that car. In that car, one boy was driving. He looked concerned for the person in the front car.

That first car, at full speed, moved towards a house, it looked like someone rich or famous person is living there. House Guards were trying to stop the car but they have to go out of the car sway because of the speed of the car. In split seconds the car broke the front door of the house. Then immediately, that person pulled the hand brake and rotate the steering wheel with the other hand. The car moves 180 degrees and stops while facing the broken door.

All guards were scared and all were standing in front of the car. One of the guards gathers the courage and move towards the car. Then, that other black car reached there, gathering the attention of the rest of the guards towards it. They all got more scared by seeing that second car. One of the guards whispered to another guard, 'Mam arrived! Now, we are dead!' Then, one of the guards goes to open the door. Then suddenly, the car's door open and Man comes out of the car. All guards get shocked and the same guard speaks,' I have never seen anyone else driving mam's car.'

{Scene shifts towards the first car}

The guard reached near the car. He tries to see inside the car through the window but he couldn't see anything because the car's mirror was black.

{Scene shifts towards the second car}

When all guards saw his face and they realized he was mam's friend. He ignores everyone and ran toward the car because he was concerned about the person inside the car.

{Scene shifts towards the first car}

Then guard moves his hand to open the door. Before he could open the door, the door open from inside. He moved back, to get out of the door's ways. That person keeps her foot outside and keeps one hand on the door. Guard saw that leg was of a girl. That girl fully comes out of the car then slammed the door. Guard comes out of his thought and slowly shifts gaze toward her face. Then, he saw it was his mam. He got shocked before he could process all this, the slap got the attention of everyone towards her. In a moment, her friend reached there and pulled her back to stop her from slapping him again. She started shouting, 'people like you and you're low mentality shows where are you from! People like you shouldn't be hired, looking at the place you came from! You should be thankful to me!' Then, his friend interrupted, ' stop it, Priya. I understand what you want to say but you don't have any right to speak anything like this to anyone.' Priya ignores him and speaks to the guard, ' You are fired.'

Then, she gets out of his grip and starts walking but she couldn't even walk properly because she was drunk that she falls unconsciously but his friend protected her from falling.

Her room's door opened, he helped her to get on the bed and remove his heels and put a blanket on her. She moved and changed her side, she looked innocent as a child when she changed her side. His friend put his hand in the coat's pocket and he took a small box out of that pocket. When he opened it, there was a ring. He thought I wasn't able to tell Priya that I love her. Tomorrow I will surely tell her that I love her. While thinking all this he goes near the window. He saw outside that other guards were talking to the guard that got fired. He thought, ' what they might be talking about and started going towards them and closes the door on his way out.

Some guards were saying,' you shouldn't have done that!' While others were saying,' you shouldn't have done this with mam. This is your fault.' While others were saying, ' what happened has happened? You don't worry' Few were saying him bad things and some were saying good. But he didn't listen to anyone and thought mam didn't do right with him. With this, he left by pushing away a guard coming in his way.

Please share your views about this story and what might happen further in this story. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you for reading!

To Be continued...