IN And OUT

Rajat mom while side hugging Rajat asks her,' Are you fine? I was so worried. Why you were driving recklessly like that!? I have never seen you driving like that. Is it because you asked Priya and she rejected you.' He replies,' No, I didn't ask her. I was not the one who was driving Priya was driving my car.'

Then his mother speaks,' Oh!! That's why you stopped her from speaking at the police station. If you love her, then you should confess to her. This is your chance. I cannot see you like this anymore.' And he replies,' Mamma, please stop. I just came out of jail.'

The phone is ringing, Priya picked up the call. After a long pause, she speaks on phone,' where are you right now?' And then the person replies,' I am on the way to the police station.' Priya speaks,' No no...don't go there. Come to the house, I'll meet you there.'

Someone stopped the taxi. The taxi stopped, she sits inside the taxi and tell the driver the address. Driver speaks,' Mam, I cannot go to that side, I won't get any customers from there. Please take another taxi.' She replies,' Sir, please take me to this address. I will give you more money.'

Priya reached home, the guard opens the door. She directly took her car inside the elevator. She reached the floor where her room is, she goes towards her room and the lift started going downward in parking.

When she was going towards the room. In the middle of her way, someone calls her, 'Didi.' She turns and says her name,' Sharda.'

They hugged each other. Priya asked her hastily,' what are you doing here? I mean you said grandmother is not well. So, why you are here. Also, if you would have told me, I would have sent a car to pick you. Suddenly, Sharda put both hands on her shoulder and Priya stop speaking.

Then, Sharda speak calmly,' I called you this morning and I have told you everything.' Priya remembers that in the morning she picked up the call but she didn't pay attention to the call. Then, Sharda shaped her and Priya comes out of her thought. She speaks,' I would have come yesterday to surprise you on your birthday but because of weather conditions all flights get cancelled. So, I decided to come this morning. When I woke up this morning and I saw the news.' She cleared everything with her.

[Scene switched to the priya's company]

Someone is standing outside the building. That person was holding lots of money. It was the same person who got pushed from Kartik's office. He puts the money in polythene. He turns back and looks at the building and goes from there.

Priya picked her phone, it was a work call from the office. Rajat called her and said, ' Today, It's an important day at the office. A famous singer is coming for a recording two songs. He is an important client. I cannot go to the office today. So, you should go today.' She replies,' Yes, you should take a rest, I'll go.'

Priya goes to the office. She uses her matt black Lamborghini Aventador for going office. She enters the office and calls Kartik. Kartik gives her the detail and tells her the schedule. After some time singer came and Priya welcomed the singer and his crew. She saw outside that how the place got crowded with his fans and news reporters. She immediately ordered the guards, 'Clear the area. I don't want the crowd in front of the office.' Then, she leads the way toward their unique underground studio. Everything was ready, they immediately started recording. While recording, Priya got a call. She picked up the call,' I can't talk right now, Sharda. I will call later.' Then, suddenly Kartik calls her,' Mam.' She goes toward Kartik.

[Scene switch toward sharda]

She was speaking on the call,' Police came home. They asked about you and I told them, you are in the office. I feel they might come to the office. Hello! HELLO!' She cuts the call fiercely.

[Scene switch to the office]

Police enter the studio. Kartik stops them and says,' Sir, No one is allowed to enter while it's recording.' Police ask him,' Where is Priya Sharma?' Priya speaks,' I am Priya Sharma.' One lady constable goes toward her, hold her both hand and then rotate her hand to the back and put on handcuffs. She also presses her head to the bench. Kartik speaks,' Why are you arresting her? Do you even have a warrant? Everyone in the recording room gets scared, nobody goes forward to help. Then, the singer comes out and talk to the officer,' I think there is some mistake. I know her, I have worked with her a couple of times. Do you have any solid evidence to prove that she is guilty? Then, the policeman replied,' We cannot tell anything now. If you want to know further details, you have to go to the police station.' Priya speaks,' Please, continue your recording. I don't want to waste your time.' Then, she speaks to Kartik,' Recording must go on.' Then, police take Priya and give a warrant to Kartik.

.

.

.

.
To Be Continue...