Chapter 7

Happy Halloween guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter...... even though it's like all angst. This one is longer than usual!

TW: violence, bullying, suicide, drowning, death, trauma, drug use, and overdose

I woke up to silence, which I normally do, but this silence was unsettling. I looked to my side and saw Tommy leaning on me, still asleep. I gently moved him off of me before standing up. I scanned our dark living room looking for the thing causing the disturbance in the apartment. My eyes landed on the open bathroom door.

Fuck.

"Tommy Tommy!!" I shook him awake.

"What is it now Toby?" He groggily asked.

"It's Ranboo! The bathroom door is open; I think he left the house!"

Tommy immediately shot up.

"Ranboo's gone?! Where'd he go?!"

"I don't know Tommy! I just woke up!"

"Alright no need to be a dickhead! Let's go find him!"

Tommy grabbed his jacket off the couch and I put on one of the hoodies that was on our floor. We rushed out the door, grabbing our phones on the way out. I frantically texted and called Ranboo once we made it to the front of the apartment complex. I never got any sort of response, but I left about 15 worried voicemails.

Tommy and I frantically asked people if they had seen a tall man with sunglasses and a half black half white mask. Nobody had. Not knowing what else to do, we ran to Phil's store. The bell jingled on our way in.

"Welcome to- what's wrong?" Niki, one of Phil's employees, asked.

"Where's Phil?!" Tommy practically shouted.

The customers were staring at us, but at this point but we didn't care.

"In the back, but what's going-"

"Thanks Niki!" We both called while running into the back.

"Phil!" I cried.

"Oh my. What's happening?!" Phil was very concerned.

"It's Ranboo! Me and Tommy had a fight and he left and we don't know where he is and he won't answer his phone!"

"Alright calm down, Toby. Have you guys tried the find my iPhone app to find his phone?"

"No! I'll do it right now." Tommy began typing on his phone. I could see his eyes light up with hope as it was loading. Then I saw all the hope vanish from his eyes once the screen loaded.

I sat in a secluded part of the harbor that I had found when I was tagging things. I felt bad for just leaving them like that, but I think they'll appreciate that I'm gone. I'm writing a farewell to them and if they do find me they'll find it too. I sigh as I stare out into the ocean. The sun is setting and it's stunning. I've been sitting here for 2 hours contemplating if now is the time. I've decided that it is. It's finally time for me to get rid of all the pain. It's time for me to die. I know I mean a lot to Tommy and Toby, but they're so much stronger than me and I know they'll be able to overcome my death. They are what have kept me alive this long, and for that I am thankful. But I can't anymore. I can't hold on for them anymore. Tears stream down my face as I finish the note. I take off my lemon demon hoodie and my sunglasses; placing them on the ground, I walk to the edge of the dock. The sun descends and finally disappears on the horizon. I witnessed my last sunset, so I took my last breath.....and jumped into the dark water. The water surrounded my body. It swallowed me. I was content. This was the end I wanted and I wanted to relive all my pain before I never had to experience it again.