VOTE FOR WHICH FIC I WRITE FIRST!!!

Hi y'all! SO, I've had some of these for a while and I would love to know which one you guys are most interested in. Comment on the one you want first, because these will all be posted at some point.

First, we have a benchtrio centric zombie apoc AU. Naturally angsty as hell and comes with my best attempt at action scenes. Maybe some hurt/ comfort too, but we will have to see. This would be a longer running fic, that would most likely have large gaps in posting.

Next, we have Tntduo Quackity POV fic loosely based on lore. The tntduo would be written in a way that it could be interpreted as platonic or romantic depending on what you, the reader, want it to be. This would be very angst too, with occasional fluff (possibly idk, I love c!quackity, but I also want him to suffer.) This would be full of a lot of headcanons including Quackity being the one to raise Tubbo.

Third, we got Past Eret and Foolish story. So this would be told through Eret POV, while she remembers their past with younger Foolish. This would be half present dsmp/ half past dsmp (my ideas of what their past was.) This fic could be anything as I haven't thought about it too much. 

Lastly, not at all dsmp related, but uh, pokes genshin fic collecting dust in the corner. Would anyone want to read a genshin fic with a lot of ships? (I originally made this account for the genshin fic) Its a modern highschool AU and I'm lowkey proud of it? If anyone's interested let me know and I'll post it.

That's it! Hope one of those ideas interested you, if not I'm open to your suggestions too!