♟️Done♟️

Sitting back at a table near the bar, with a dancer in his lap, a light skin chick with the fattest ass, was a large man who'd been eyeing Jaden all night. He didn't care that the club was full of niggas he considered enemies. He was there for some pussy and he assumed they were there for the same.

Minaj didn't even ask for the man's name, she was just on the hunt for her next target. She did take note of how her current mark was paying her no mind.

He was too busy gawking at Honey.

"I can introduce you to her if you want, she's my best friend," Minaj gave a fake smile, rolling her eyes internally.

"What's her name?" The man spoke with a heavy voice rubbing his large hand on her thigh.

"Honey,"

"Cute." He gave a mischievous grin, "Tell her I want a VIP dance."

"Aight." Minaj immediately got up from his lap and walked away.

To Mina, it didn't make sense how Jaden just lucked up on things. She didn't hustle half as hard as some of the other girls in the club, but men just flocked to be in her face.

Mina had been dancing for three years, and she'd caught some big fish in the club, but the most it'd gotten her is some dick and shopping trips. Her boyfriend Rico started off trying to wine and dine her, taking her shopping and shit, but eventually, she realized, scammers have long periods of being down before coming back up.

Now Rico was more of an embarrassment than anything, shopping and taking trips on her dime to keep up his facade on social media. Other than them looking like that couple people would post as their 'relationship goals', she didn't even know why she stayed anymore. It had been a long year of toxic dick, fighting, STDs, side babies you name it.

"Minaj," a male voice called her name and pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw one of the men she'd recognized from Marquis' friend group. She walked over cautiously seeing who was at the table, but relaxed seeing he wasn't with them.

"What's up, handsome?" she smiled seductively.

"You gon give me a private dance?" Jace smiled suggestively.

"What kinda private dance you lookin for?" She asked getting closer.

Jace was a looker, no doubt. Mina didn't notice him because she went for the flashy nigga in the group who was throwing money around buying bottles.

"Whatchu offerin, baby?" He said licking his full lips.

"You wanna take me back to your place, and find out?" She offered without hesitation.

Jace smiled widely, knowing she fell right into his trap, "Hell nah, you thievin ass bitch." He shouted where everyone around them could hear.

Jace and his friends all burst into laughter. Mina's cream-colored face turned red with embarrassment, but even worse she was pissed the fuck off.

Security approached the situation and Mina had Jace and his friends kicked out of the club but the damage was already done. They shouted she was a thief all the way out the door.