Safe home : pilot

my pov :
.
I woke up and saw that my parents were not in home...not only me nobody's parents were in home..It was strange.

I went to my friend deena's house and even she was worried because her parents were not in home.
Suddenly we heard sounds of bambardments of bombs and we got under table.
We heard voice shouting in gramaphone.

Man : " our Madam has took all your parents to our safe home if you wish to free them then you've to come then they'll be freed in exchange of you..but ..but.. but..there memory regarding you will be erased ....
And if you will not come to free them then the result will be rough !"

.
.
My pov : omg deena what is this ?!!!! Is this real..
.
Deena : geetika I don't know I'm so much worried 😟
.
( And suddenly we hear that sound again)
.
"We will send our adress where you all have to come."
.

(Strangely it was a famous garden everyone knew )
.
.
.
My pov : deena I think we should go and save them
.
Deena : yes geetika I'm really scared for my parents, we should goo there as soon as possible
.
.

( Deena and geetika got in there car and went to that place . There were other people of their age groups who were there to save their parents. )
.
.
.
( The main entrance was very silent everyone started to enter )
.

(And then Kevin saw her , geetika ....... The moment he saw her he was totally into her )
.
Kevin : maya (Kevin's sister )see her , isn't astonishing ?!)

Maya : Kevin we are here to save our parents so please shall we focus on that instead of your stupid girl issues ?!!!

Kevin : Okay fine (still looking at Geetika )

( Everyone started entering but damn ! That wasn't that garden.. they came to a very very strange place . And the moment the children were entering their parents were getting released . Unfortunately without their memory of their children )

(Everyone got a  separate room with their name in it and they went into the room and there was a 'rules' page on every room "

(Rules :
> Everyone should come for tasks sharp 8 am. If you're late you will be punishwd.
> Whatever madam says everyone has to obey.
> There are two escape gates . In one escape gate there are 3 guard monsters and in other our Madam Miranda herself is there.
If anyone try to cross that border then they'll be shot and if they are successful to cross the border without being shot then they'll be set free.
| End of rules |

Writer : okay so I wrote my name..you can imagine your name instead of mine.
Meet you all soon in second part