Part 3 : Creepy rope hand monsters

(They entered the task place . It looked like a literal another world.)

Maya : Kevin this place look strange and scary.

Kevin : yes maya you're right. Why is this place so silent.

Geetika : shhh !! Do you hear that ??

Deena : (shouts*) ahhhhhhh

(A very creepy monster of about 6 feet height pulled deena with his long creepy rope like hands )
( And many more monsters like them appeared and started catching the people present in that scary creepy place )

Geetika :( holding deena's leg ) deena I'll save you . !!!!! Please hold on please!

Deena : aahhhh geetika , this monster will kill me please save me.... he's pulling me !

(The creepy scary place is now filled with shouting of the teenagers)

(Suddenly Kevin comes with a knife and then cuts that creepy rope like hands of the monsters and that monster dies)

Kevin : okay so I got it ! The life of these monsters is in there rope like hands , if we cut them then they will die eventually !

Maya : but from where the heck you got these knife ?????

Kevin : (pointing at the corner) look maya ,there are some riddles namely weapon riddle which will be given to us in every monster/zombie task place and we will be given a weapon from which we can kill the damn monsters ! I read this in that board below that riddle ..

Deena : thankyou so much Kevin ! You saved my life !

Josh : let's kill the damn monsters now !!!!

( All 5 of them went towards that weapon riddle and got their knife)

Everyone together : let's kill these dickhead monsters!!!!!!!

( And the fight begins )
Everyone present get their knife and starts cutting the rope like hands..
Many of them lost their life .

Suddenly a monster catches Josh and he quickly cuts the monsters hand!

Josh : ah fuck , creepy son of a bitch

Geetika : oh so you wanna screw me you dickhead, comeone I'll show you what the actual meaning of screwing is !

(Two monsters attack geetika and choke her neck with their creepy hand and she cuts it , causing a little injury to herself )

Geetika : (fell to the ground after killing the monster) :haha ,told you...I'll kick your ass ...and that's what I did

(Kevin is now more impressed by her )

(Deena , Josh ,maya ,geetika , Kevin and all other alive people present their are being called off from that place to the safe room as the time gets out )
.
.

Witch Miranda : hahaha ..brave children..you made it alive.. impressive !!!!! Everyone of you can have rest in my castle in your rooms !
Next phase of task is going to be very difficult for you... Let's see who all will be able to save their lives..
Because the zombies of my creation will be freed to roam all over the castle and your room doors will be kept open ! And if you try to run then as mentioned you'll be shot by me or be eaten by the monsters ! Hahaha 😈

Deena : damn this bitch what the heck she wants

Geetika : we'll find out tonight by snooping in her room !

Maya : geet it will be risky..don't risk it

Geetika : don't worry Maya, I'll play safe

Kevin : geetika I'll come with you, I don't want you to get yourself harmed.

Geetika : okay fine Kevin...so me deena and Kevin will go and maya and Josh you will guard incase any problem arise do inform us !

Josh : yes we will guard you.. please be safe !

(Suddenly they hear sounds from outside)

They go to see and then they saw that witch Miranda shot 2 girls running away from the exit and now she is putting them in a cage to rot with the zombies !!!!

Geetika : omg this bitch is so cold hearted. Killing 18-20 year old teenagers so ruthlessly 🥺!

Kevin : don't worry geet , we will find way to kill this bitch and we will make our way out alive .

Thankyou for reading.... 4th part will be published soon..I hope you all loved this part