Truth or dare- Chapter 1

December 3rd
I looked over at my best friend, we've been best friends for the longest time. Her name is Chaeryeong, she's so pretty. I've liked her for the longest time as well, I can't help it but i know she wouldn't like me back. She has a boyfriend, plus I'm a girl. I'm happy that she's happy but it just, hurts seeing that won't ever be me but I'm glad we're friends. I wouldn't ever want to ruin it, tonight we're having a sleep over, we've been planning it for a while. It'll just be the two of us, it hasn't been like that for a while either. Her boyfriend has always been around, I always feel guilty when he's around because I feel like a third wheel but she tells me it's okay.
We were currently walking to my house, for the sleep over. I was freezing since I was wearing a short sleeve and skirt and it was currently raining. She then reached into her bag, she handed me a sweater, "Here, it's okay don't worry darling,"
I then put the sweater on as we soon got to my house, we went to my room to get changed into pajamas for it to be more comfortable and warm since we were soaked. It was okay since we were both females and we've gotten dressed in the same room before so it wasn't weird. We then went back downstairs.
"Let's make pop corn and grab snacks, then we could watch a movie?" Chae suggested.
Soon a few hours later, the movie was over so we went upstairs. We then to my room and sat down on my bed, "We could play truth or dare," Chaeryeong suggested
I nodded and then said, "We can get an app," I then got my phone out and downloaded one.
She watched me as she smiled, her smile always made me feel nervous. It was like butterflies were just flying around in my stomach, soon the app was downloaded.
The first few rounds were just basic ones like eat something gross or yell embarrassing things. Soon a spicy dare popped up, Chaeryeong read it aloud, "Chae kiss Y/N on the lips for seven seconds," she then chuckled as I blushed lightly.
I then looked up as I blushed lightly, "Are..are you wanting to?" I said, I stuttered through my words as she chuckled at me.
"Sure, it's just a kiss,"Chae said as she cupped my cheeks, "As long as you're okay with it,"
I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as they went warm, I just nodded since I didn't think I would be able to say anything then all I felt was her lips touch mine, I then closed my eyes after she closed hers. We then both melted into it, it felt so wrong since she had a boyfriend but if I can be honest. I could care less right now if she had a boyfriend, I was enjoying this moment alot. I didn't want the thought of her boyfriend to ruin it, she soon pulled away as she both chuckled.
"I actually really liked that," she giggled as I nodded.
"I did as well," I said as I was honestly shocked that just happened.
I mean friends kiss each other, don't they?