viii. narrative, imessage, &instgram.

beep

beep

beep

jakhia groaned, hitting the button to turn off her irritating alarm. she sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her wall for a few minutes.

she stretched and walked to her bathroom. she used the bathroom before she  took off her night gown and panties.

she stepped into her shower after the water heated up for a bit. she washed her body throughly.

she took a bath the night before so she wouldn't have to waste too much time bathing this morning.

she turned the shower off about 10 minutes later. she wrapped a clean towel around herself.

she got her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth following with her skin routine.

after jakhia was finished in the bathroom she went out to her room. she turned on some music and began to dry her soapy wet body off.

once she was dry she got her clothes that were folded up on the dresser.

————————
jakhia was now in an Uber, being she didn't want to leave her car at the airport. she paid the driver and they both sat in silence.

it was early and im sure no one wants to have conversation at this time.

"thank you" She said getting out of car, grabbing her luggage and going inside.
she went through scanning and all of the security.

she sat and waited for about 30 minutes before her flight was called. she got in the line leading into her plane.

she took a seat by the window after putting her luggage away. a young women sat next to her with her child.

she could tell the women and child were smiling at her behind the mask. they exchanged some hi's and how are you's

once everyone was in their seats and situated. the flight attendant came over the speaker.

jakhia was already asleep by then.

————————

"excuse me, we landed." the lady sitting next to her tapped her softly. "oh, thanks" she rubbed and eyes. the lady smiled at her as they began to collect their things.

jakhia waited in the long line of passengers ready to get off the plane. she slid her AirPods in and began to listen to her daily playlist.

after going through security again she waited for her ride. she bobbed her head to the music before seeing her ride pull up.

"hey fatty" she smiling and putting her stuff in the car. "what kind of man are you, not helping me out my shit."

"im not your man" drew said beginning to pull off. "useless fat fuck"

his car came to a stop "sounds like you want to walk" he said unlocking the door. "man stfu and drive" jakhia rolled her eyes putting on her seatbelt.

————————-

"thank you hoe" jakhia said gathering her bags from drew. "not so useless after all" he skipped is teeth. "anytime." he said mushing her face. he scrunched her face up at him and began to walk to the hotel.

drew sat in his car and watched her, making sure he made it into the building. he honked and drove off.

jakhia checked in with the lady. giving her two room keys and the number. she took and elevator up to her room , walking down the hall into she found her room.